Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378774 by malu53 Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:11 pm
marti carl on cs
NICE AND FUN TO BE WITH

My Details
I am 42 yr-old man seeking woman, 40-88
Located in manassas, Virginia, USA
Body Type Average
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino
Education High School
Religion Christian/Catholic
Occupation Manufacturing & Production
Smokes Socially
Drinks Socially
Marital Status Widowed
Has kids Yes, they are far away
Wants kids Definitely

Image Image

More About Me
IM COOL CALM AND COLLECTED ..HATE INDECENCY AND CHEATS... i have a daughter martina and she stays with my paternal family members in mexico... im a farmer and i rear livestock and mostly im completely lovable ....well i lost my wife and ever since havent been with any woman and i miss that feeling
More about my Match
A GOOD LOVABLE WOMAN THAT CAN BE THERE FOR ME WHEN EVER I CALL ON HER AND SHOW ME I DESERVE ARE AND VICE VERSA.....A WOMAN THAT I CANT SEEM TO GET MY MIND OFF BECAUSE OF HOW LOVING SHE WILL BE
Ethnicity
While the two terms are sometimes used interchangeably, "Hispanic" is a narrower term that only refers to persons of Spanish-speaking origin or ancestry, while "Latino" is more frequently used to refer generally to anyone of Latin American origin or
Occupation
IM A FARMER .. I INHERITED A FARM FROM MY MOM AND HAVE A COMPANY IN IT WHERE THE FARM PRODUCE ARE BEEN PROCESSED AND MADE AVAILABLE FOR CONSUMPTION

Advertisement

#378775 by malu53 Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:14 pm
Lucas
male
Manassas

Am a easy going who love to hang up with family and friends and i down to earth am caring and a humble lover and above all God fearing............

more pics and profiles here
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=114397
#378777 by malu53 Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:26 pm
email address leads to profile on twitter
martinez carlos
@marticarl29

Monday through Friday, I'm a farmer . it's rewarding to get things done at the farm and see your produce processed and made available to sate final consumers
San Jose, CA
Joined February 2018

Image Image Image