Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378823 by malu53 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:45 pm
marcelo on ts
55, Man, Single
Deerfield Beach, United States
Looks for: Woman
47 - 61 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Advertisement

#378824 by malu53 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:47 pm
same pic here

gibbss on ts
59, Man, Single
Picture Butte, Canada
52 - 66 years

Koppel on ts
48, Man, Single
Houston, United States
39 - 53 years
My self-introduction
am honest
looking for whom will love me the way i am
What I am doing with my life
am i an Engineering
#378825 by malu53 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:57 pm
Joseph Hoffman
58 y/o,
Taurus,
Budapest, Hungary
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return. Financial status is not a big concern of mine in moving towards an intimate relationship, It is important to me that my partner is self-sustainable or at least has the potential to be. I'm a mature honest Heart man who's tired to be alone. Life is bit lonely being all by myself. I would like to share life with someone who's willing to invest time with me. I love the outdoors, looking at the pretty blue sky and the water and stars at night. I love music of all kinds, going to sporting events and concerts, i like to just get in the car and drive, travel, shopping, dinners and movies.

Seeking: Woman
Aged between: 45-75 y/o
For: Friendship, Relationships, Marriage

Want to meet:
A woman with a good sense of humor who is caring, confident, can laugh at a situation or herself, positive attitude can admire me for my mind and personality, is self sufficient, and has integrity, intelligence, trustworthy and young in spirit. I am long for a soul mate, That special one I can lean on in times of trouble and I can celebrate the times of joy with and everything in between. Has good character, drug-free, responsible, keeps her word and knows how to have fun and we be the world together.

add. pics

#378826 by malu53 Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:03 pm
greghamilton22
54, Man, Single
Dating: Woman
44 - 58 years
Long-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I'm an easy going person, love to make people around me happy, love an outdoor mode, love going out to have some fun, movies and camping, all i believe is honesty and love, need to tell you more about myself as soon as things goes well with us.

xtremeintro1137 on waitingtillmarriage.org
Gender Male
LocationWest palm beach. FL

Robert on ilikeyou
male
Washougal
I\\\'m Robert W Brown.Am a loving, caring, Educative, Down To Earth, Open Minded, Serious and Real man who has got believe in what life got for me, i don\\\'t relent on anything, i had rather move on so as to see the good things in life

add. pic

Adolphus and Friday on dateolicious
Looking for: female 50 - 88
dateolicious.com/profile/adolphus
dateolicious.com/profile/friday

more pics and profiles
fake-scam.info/index.php?PHPSESSID=6ffa80837e4a7a452e1991d622057d67&action=gallery;cat=3664
and
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=116162
#378827 by malu53 Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:11 pm
uid: 100011154313766
Smith Woodruff
Intro
Self-employed
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Moscow, Russia
Widowed