Information on romance scams and scammers.
#379046 by rustyman Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:08 pm
Like many, this scam is predictable, claim to be fully government funded, then at end have a debt. If true shall have full government approved numbers n codes to verify in your own country. A pretty shapely blonde, but also send others who look similar. Rarely reads your letters, you can be negative will respond as positive, just replied with pre-written letters.

Dec 25 2018
Hello honey ****!
I'm glad to see again your new letter. Thank you for your words and kindness. Your concern gives me a fighting spirit and emotional
satisfaction. To be honest, I'm worried that you won't answer me(( I always think about the worst, but hope for the best) You're always
beside me in my heart. In my thoughts you occupy an important place in my life. Thank you for what you cheer me up. You are important to me
and at this stage of my life I live only dream of you. I hope that soon our sexual desires will be satisfied. I want to feel your cock
inside me. I want you to take my ass. I've never tried this kind of sex, but I think we both get the greatest pleasure. You'll be the
first man to whom I will allow to do it! Now I am in Moscow. I feel fever in my body. If you were near me, I would have climbed into your lap and kissed you so
passionately that your cock was hard and ready for action. Oooo! These sweet dreams!!! what are you doing to me?! I'm a little
better translate the theme in another direction, to cool my ardor. This morning I settled in a hostel at the Embassy. I have all the
necessary facilities, shower, stove to cook, a TV. by the Way, my flight went well. Although, during takeoff and landing, my heart sank
from fear and my ears so hard that for a moment I thought I went deaf. But despite all these nuances, I am happy with the flight. Never
before have I felt such adrenaline. The whole way I was thinking how wonderful that is happening to me. It was like a fairytale! But
reality broke all my dreams into little pieces. As it turned out it's not as simple as I thought. I had a problem where my internship is in
jeopardy(( very hard for Me to write to you about it, but I promised to be honest to you. My difficulty is that I have an unsettled debt
for utilities. This debt is 39000 rubles. In us dollar terms this is $600. I had no idea that this may affect my trip to Russia. However,
there is such a law, and I have to pay the debt in order to release me from Russia. In recent years a lot of Russian citizens departed
abroad, leaving huge unpaid bills for utilities. Therefore, the departure from Russia, in the presence of debts, canceled. I'm asking
you not to blame me for this!!! I don't want to hear the screams and insults from the person to whom I have a warm, sincere feelings.
Please don't throw stones at me! My heart is broken! I'm totally confused and somehow gathered all the strength to write to you about
everything. I barely restrained so as not to cry . I feel absolutely crushed. I feel very bad((((( I'm afraid you will abandon me and I lose you, never taken you! From the
realization that only my hands are shaking. I tried to solve the problem yourself, but I have no such amount of money. In my wallet was
$100. I paid them all, but this is not enough(( I think it's a shame to ask for your help, but I have no other choice. Perhaps you refuse
to help me. I understand very well! In General, I don't know what to do!? I'm burning up with shame! Forgive me for making you read this.
But I really have no one to turn to. Understand me, please! I have no acquaintances in Moscow. I tried to ask money from the internship
program, but I was refused. The state pays only those terms that were included in the contract, and all the personal problems I have to
solve on their own! My dear I do not know if I have the right to ask for your help?! But you're my only hope! As I said, my
salary as assitant dentist will be enough to stay. As I understand it, 2900$ is good money and I will pay you for the debt. I will get the
money within 2 days after my arrival. I'll pay you back as soon as I get paid. I'm sure it won't be too difficult! Please help me! I have
to pay the remaining of $500! I'll get them to you as soon as I get my first paycheck. I have almost no time! I learned from employees of the
Bank on remittances moneygram or westernunion. This is the safest and fastest way of international money transfer. Dear the sooner you will be able to help me, the faster I can fly to you.
This is exactly what we need right now. At the end of this letter I will give all the information needed for transmission. I'm begging you don't leave me in this terrible
situation. I'm in a bind! Only you, my hero, can save me. I'll wait good news from you impatience. Here's my data for transfer of money:
Name - Elvira
Lastname - Zainutdinova
City - Moscow
Country - Russia
Street - Lenina house 53, apartment 37
When you can send money, give me all the information on money
transfers! The most sweet kisses to the most precious man in the world.

Dec 24 2018
Hello my dear ****!
It is very nice to feel some reciprocal interest from you in my direction. I try to reveal myself as much as possible in front of you in every next letter. The bond that has formed between us, with each passing day, becomes stronger and more stronger. I'm extremely glad that was not mistaken in you. You're very sexy and charismatic man. I can feel it in your manner of writing. From you comes the confidence and manliness! I have rarely met people with such a strong inner core! Now I'm even more excited to meet you. I want to read you like a book, chapter by chapter. Now I have so many thoughts and emotions in my head that I can not concentrate on any one thought. Actually discipline for me is very important. But I will get myself together and everything will be fine;) do you love discipline? Or don't attach much importance? I almost forgot to tell you important news. Tomorrow I'm going to Moscow!!! This is my first flight and I have a little nervousness. Although airplanes are considered one of the safest modes of transport. Maybe you flew on a plane and can reassure me a bit) I would be very happy for your concern), as soon as I get settled in Moscow, I will try to write to you from the nearest Internet cafe. For me it will be the most viable option, as I'm not very good situations with money. But as soon as I'm on the place internship, then everything would be fine. Unfortunately, I do not know the cost of living in your country, but I hope that 2900$ will be enough? This will be my salar y as an assistant dentist during the internship. For Russia, this is unreal money, but I do not know the value of money in your country. I even could not dream about such salaries. Probably, the first time, I would be hard, because you have a different behavior rules,different mentality, different traditions different from our own. I can only hope for your help! If you support me, I will certainly succeed. As I told you earlier, I will have to spend 2 weeks in the capital of your country to listen to the course of lectures. I would really like to see you at the airport on my arrival. I don't know if you can meet me, but I madly want it! We could have a place to have lunch, then walk around a bit and talk.
And then, I'd like to get to know each other better! I hope you understand what I mean?;) If you don't mind, I can dance for you a lap dance! You will veeerrrryyyy hot!
I will drive you crazy from desire!!! Get ready, I'm coming, you get hot, wild sex, sex that you never had before!
Perhaps my words made you excited? After 2 weeks of lectures I would like to come to your city for further practice. Please write to me, exactly your city, and what the nearest airport is to you. I'm happy from these thoughts about you! Now this is only a dream, but I believe that soon they will be realized. As much as I wanted to finish this letter, but I need to pack. Tomorrow will start my journey. Even if I don't see your letter at home, I'll read it upon arrival in Moscow. I'm asking you to answer my questions and write me something sweet.
Miss you already...((

Dec 22 2018
Hello dear ****!
How's your life? I hope you are all well.
I have great news, all my travel documents ready.
Tomorrow I will go to Moscow to be more in the place of my internship. Literally as soon as I heard the news, I immediately wrote to you about it. Each time sitting at the computer, I'm waiting for your letter. I feel that I miss you already. If I say in a few words my feelings- when I read your letters my heart starts to beat faster. It is a pleasant and sweet feeling! I feel a warm feeling and I am very glad that our communication with you continues. I think that you very good and kind person. I have a very long time not been in a serious relationship and in my heart there was an emptiness. Maybe I'm naive, but deep down I believe that I will meet my only man, I'm a little embarrassed to write about this, but I hope you're not afraid of me.
I see that our relations are developing very well, and we can study each other. I want to tell you that I am very sexy girl and inside me is burning bright the fire of passion. When I come to your country and we meet, you will be able to make me very happy. Men in our country, a very modest, shy and insecure. I love sex, I love to try everything new and unexplored;) I love the new poses, role play and new places for sex. I like oral sex. I think this is one of the most beautiful types of sex is an intimate moment of intimacy between a man and a woman. I want you to cum on my face. I have never felt this great feeling. But I really want to experience it with you. Psychology russian men are very conservative. I think that sex in the missionary position can very quickly become bored. It is very monotonous. I want something new, I have many ideas and I love to experiment! I need a partner to explore my sexuality. I also want to ask you, what do you think about oral sex? We will deal with it? But please don't think I'm perverse. You really make me very hot! I have a strong desire to you! To me this is the first time! I just can't control myself! If I see attention, care and love from my men, I will give all of myself without reserve to our relationship. I hope that person is you! I want to meet a man who is worthy my pure and sincere love. I want to send in this letter a more intimate photo. I'm a little embarrassed... I hope you enjoy my pictures. I also hope that these photos will not be seen by anybody except you. These pictures are only for you and not for anybody else. I also hope that you correctly understood me. I'm freedom woman! I love sex and want to explore it with you. If something is confusing just tell me and I stopped doing it. If you want further communication, I want to see the picture that you end up with my photos. I think it's very exciting;) But it's just thoughts. I want to see the cum on my body and face! I love sex and I will tell you honestly, I really want you!
I conclude my letter, and I feel a lot of excitement. Between my feet very wet and I urgently need to find my toy!!!!!! I hope this letter brings a smile to your face and warmth in your heart and pants:))))
I really hope to see Your new letter soon!
Hot kisses and hugs!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 21 2018
Hello my sweet ****!
More and more I become addicted to your letters.When I don't see a new letter from you, I open the previous letters and reread them. If a year ago someone told me what lies ahead of me, so many highlights, I would have just laughed and not believed it. I never was reaching for the stars and always tried to feel the ground under my feet. But now I'm so happy that everything seems a particularly beautiful and harmonious. Perhaps this is the so-called "white stripe" in my life. Despite all the turmoil and anxiety of the trip, I feel calm. I know that "There" in a unfamiliar country, I have a friend is You! Thank you for reading my letters and answering them. I believe that soon our acquaintance will become closer and closer. How cool would it be to talk on the phone, but lately I'm a little scattered. I don't know what happened to my phone, all day can't find him. This morning I got up from the phone alarm clock and went out for my daily jog. Then I packed my clothes and prepared to eat and remembered about the phone only closer to the dinner. I tried to call my number, but it looks like it's battery is flat. The most important thing is that it's not lost(( There's a lot of personal information including photos(( I hope that it will be found. Something thoughts on the phone haunt me(( Now is not the time! Need to switch attention to something else. Today I will show you my immodest photos) Tell me if you like it! It is very important to me! I need to know am I attracting you as a woman, physically? May my photos bring you only positive emotions and a little passion;) In fact I try to keep my body and figure. Almost every day I run, 3 times a week doing home workouts + mandatory stretching exercises. I believe that grace and plasticity adorn a woman. Sometimes I compare myself with a cat. Soft, flexible, graceful cat that sometimes can scratch the offender)) I Almost forgot to ask you how you feel about Smoking? I don't smoke and think it's a very bad habit! I can afford a little bit of alcohol. I love red wine or some champagne to relax, but no cigarettes! Don't know why, but now I want to share with you something very personal. I tried to hide it from everyone and never talk about it( But I think I can be honest with you. In my childhood I was a very notorious child and the children mocked me as I could. From all the bullying I received emotional trauma and closed from all ceasing to talk. I spent the whole year was silent and suffered all the attacks from the children from the orphanage. But thanks to the psychologist that was there for me all this time, I slowly began to recover. This woman taught me to fight back, learned to love myself. I still consider her as the main person in my life. Unfortunately, it is no longer in this world(( But I'll always remember her!!!!! I really wish we had something personal that connects us to each other. Please keep my secret and open your heart to me.
Looking forward to your answer.

Gently embrace...

Dec 20 2018
Hello my friend ****!
Have you not noticed that between us there is some connection?? I dont know if you felt the same, but I definitely have a craving for you. Every night I remember your letter, and try to imagine your way of life, to feel your perception of the world. I understand that nothing can replace real communication, visual and tactile contact. Touch, glances, touches, voice. Without this it is impossible to obtain real pleasure from communication. Any one fulfilling relationship are impossible without physical sensations, without sex. As corny as it may sound. Sex allows you to feel the partner, to experience an emotional connection. I love sex! Rare to meet people who wouldn't love sex)) I hope that soon we will have the opportunity to see each other)) And we don't miss this chance! I hope my candor is not too embarrassing. Sometimes I think I'm too openly express my emotions and feelings. If it's for you is a problem, then immediately tell me about it. Now I would like to return to my internship programme. You probably have a misunderstanding about this issue. Firstly, very soon I will be in your country) For me it's all very thrillingly, as I never was in other places, in addition to Khabarovsk. I was a little scared of the language barrier, but I think my English is not so bad. Although... maybe only I think so)) Each year the government of Russia gives the opportunity to the best students to obtain international practice. During the study I was the exemplary student at the Department of Stomatology, in relation to learning and attendance. As I said earlier the result of all this was the Diploma with Honors and internship program abroad. I chose your country for the internship not by chance. You have a very high rate of professionalism in this field and use the most advanced technologies. While in Russia, people are still afraid to visit the dentist because it is pure sadism, not a comfortable treatment. This is the paradox of Russia. There is knowledge, but there is no possibility of applying them in practice due to the lack of modern equipment. The duration of the internship is 6 months. The first 2 weeks I will be in the capital, to listen to the course of lectures. Next, I will have to choose the city in which my entire practice will take place. In the event that I dont have certain preferences, then the place of my practice will be chosen by management. Even now I am writing to you and my heart is racing with joy. I am madly looking forward to this trip! Such a chance comes once in a lifetime! I think you agree with me. Under the agreement, the whole trip paid by my government. A complete package that includes
accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I have another delicate question for you. How do you feel about more intimate photos? If you don't mind, I'd like to send you more sexy photos. I must know your decision. I believe that we can achieve a closer relationship than just friends. You're very very attractive) We need to trust each other 100. The more we communicate, the more understanding there will be between us.
With great trembling waiting for your letter.
Kiss!
Your Elvira.
Advertisement