Information on romance scams and scammers.
#379300 by malu53 Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:39 pm
Susan James on fd
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 30411
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White
Education: Associates Degree
Job: Other
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 15 Hours ago

no pic

ABOUT
I'm very quiet in a group of people. I am a better listener than anything. And can sometimes get uncomfortable talking about myself. I am much better in a one-on-one conversation. I consider myself very considerate. I go out of my way to help others. I don't smoke.I don,t drink,I don't like loud clubs,I am strong and independent and no matter how bad things get i am always looking for that silver lining.I still believe in truelove and I believe that life is magical.I like having fun and i enjoy going to beach to watch the sunsets,going to the beach for a long walk.. I’m very spontaneous and adventurous and I love the outdoors.

What I am looking for
I'm looking for a man who has similar interests looks, race,religion,size,someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming personality and age don't matter to me,But my favorite thing to do is hold hands with a man as we stroll around town taking in the scenery.

i'm Susan James,28 years old.anyways i will love to get to know you better hit me up on hangout is [email protected]
Advertisement