Information on romance scams and scammers.
#379335 by anditheslp Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:09 pm
Found this guy on OK Cupid. Spotted right away that he used "spammer language in his profile. I did not contact him but hope that by posting this others will be kept from him.
Using name: Georgwallerg
Clip from profile:
"I don't really know how this works, but here goes ,if at my age I do not know what to say, how and when to say it ,then what does that make me?when a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in my life ..What could be more important than a happy ending?lol.a man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call my own. Wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands..a woman who can call a partner in crime. Lol a woman who can tell anything ."

[img][IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/150x100q90/924/3dJPJb.jpg[/img][/img]
Advertisement

#379336 by malu53 Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:47 pm
find the same script here too
viewtopic.php?p=62867#p62867

If at my age I do not know what and when to say, then what would I be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already ...