Information on romance scams and scammers.
#379345 by malu53 Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Hi, gives me great pleasure to write a letter for friendship. I'm very sorry if my letter is very bothering you. I am alone and tired to live. Some of my friends said me to try the internet to search for new man. I am believe it will be a very significant period that will change all my life. I not used this kind of acquaintance and so little confused what to do and write. If you are also be interest in the continuation in our talking, I will be very glad to know about you more. I highly doubt that is need to tell about myself in the first letter. For a begin I must need to tell about my name - is Ekaterina. I active, sociable, industrious, open and sincere woman. I wish to meet a kind, courageous, honest, caring and loving person. These qualities, I believe the most important, and I think it 's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great communication that will do happy both us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wanna see much your various fotos. Therefore, I attach you my foto.

Please reply ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

I hope you enjoy it all and we can now more frequently and interesting chat. All the best, Ekaterinchika,
Originating IP: 159.192.237.241
Originating ISP: Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd,cat
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Thailand
Reply-To: Ekaterinushoka Ekaterinushusya <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018

email address here too
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1546086798/1
Advertisement

#379346 by malu53 Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:49 pm
Hi man, is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin chat that will do happy both us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wish to see much your different photos. Therefore, I send you my pic.

Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: [email protected]

I hope you glad this all and we will now more often and interest to talk. Sincerely, Ekaterinushusya. How are you, I am very happy to write a email for acquaintance. I'm very sorry if my email is very bothered you. I am single and weared to live. Some of my friends advised me to try the internet for meet for new man. I'm sure it will be a very significant step that can change my life. I have never used this way of acquaintance and so bit confused what to do and write. If you also might be interest in the continuation in our communication, I will be very glad to know about you more. I highly doubt that is need to tell about me in the first email. For a start I perhaps need to write about my name - Iam Ekaterina. I active, sociable, hardworking, open and genuine girl. I wish to find a kind, courageous, fair, caring and loving person. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it
Originating IP: 124.158.124.223
Originating ISP: Stxcitinet, Leading Internet & Voip Service Provider, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
City: Ulaanbaatar
Country of Origin: Mongolia
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018