Information on romance scams and scammers.
#379350 by malu53 Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:45 pm
Greetings my awesome friend! live in Russian citizen, work a doctor. Decided to leave there your personal coordinates hoping, that they look man, who wants to meet you with me. I'm want to meet with a decent, not devoid of sense humor and in this with who managed would find a common language. I without difficulty find most people, however I am looking for this, with whom you I'd could sharing all their joys and concerns. The Person, with of whom our understanding of it would be the perfect. realize that perfection is difficult achieve, however I hope that may just nearer to him, and I satisfied. I 28. I optimist and cheery people, who are ready to accept every person, if only he decent and able agreement. All required, we could be to clarify correspondence, finding what connects us. Think that finding a common ground to initial and serious an indication, what we met is not accidental. And later we could be develop communication, in which I told about yourself more. I'm looking for serious relationship want to create a family expensive male, to give birth kids and be happy.

Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: [email protected]

we have a skype and phone we are able to speak there. Waiting for an answer, your girlfriend..
Originating IP: 101.255.52.170
Originating ISP: Pt Remala Abadi
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2019

also here
scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72924
Advertisement