Information on romance scams and scammers.
#379558 by malu53 Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:54 am
Tracey Veale on fd
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 28428
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: Masters Degree
Job: Finance Economics
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 8 Hours ago

Image Image Image

ABOUT
I'm really looking for a relationship, all I want is to have friends for now.I can be calm and romantic.Promise to be a devoted wife and caring mother. Would like to create a strong and friendly family.I am looking for someone who is smart, loyal, honest caring and understands me for me.looking for someone to hang out with and see where it takes us. I love to laugh and smile so someone who can make me smile or laugh along with me, even if it means laughing at yourself once in a while, is the ideal person for me ..I love my friends and family... especially my niece! I am looking for: Honest, sense of humor..I'm an outgoing, easygoing, and communicative person. Moreover, I'm flexible and humorous. A day without joking is like a day without sunshine.we all need to be loved and appreciated in life..am simple outgoing girl brought up in a Christian family with discipline.I like to be respected as also respect others.Am looking for my life partner,someone to love who is understanding and can be trusted,no time to play games..I am shy--at least at first--and can warm up once I feel comfortable with someone. I am goal-oriented (for myself) and am currently working towards achieving a goal, which is very important to me. I am more of a listener than a talker..goal oriented person having a positive outlook in life and positive attitude.I am approachable person because i like dealing other people and i am transparent because i do believe what you see is what you get.I am adventurous

What I am looking for
I am looking for: Honest, sense of humor..I'm an outgoing, easygoing, and communicative person. Moreover, I'm flexible and humorous. A day without joking is like a day without sunshine.we all need to be loved and appreciated in life..am simple outgoing girl brought up in a Christian family with discipline.I like to be respected as also respect others.Am looking for my life partner,someone to love who is understanding and can be trusted,no time to play games..I am shy--at least at first--and can warm up once I feel comfortable with someone.

Am Tracey,Am simple and cool headed.want to be with a honest man that will care for me and show me happiness and true love.You look very handsome and i will like to get close and know you better.can we be friends and make a relationship???email me to or talk to me on Hangout Traceyveale000_g_m_a_i_l +17575634976
phone number 757-563-4976
Provider/Carrier: Verizon Communications
Advertisement