Information on romance scams and scammers.
#379564 by malu53 Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 am
Clara Morgan on fd
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 78501
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Body: Few Extra Pounds
Ethnicity: White
Education: Bachelors Degree
Job: Self Employed
Has Kids: Yes, living with me
Last Login: 19 Hours ago

ABOUT
I'm a honest and a God fearing woman. My life is based on truth and honest of self personality. I love drinking non alcoholic drink, I don't smoke.I love swimming,watching comedy movies listen to music and visiting beaches.I have a rather unusual sense of humor. I like to laugh at odd things, but I think no matter what you're laughing at, laughter is important as it helps to cope with life. I'm politically liberal, but I don't like to push my beliefs on others. Also,family values are important to me. I feel if as a parent I'd have a duty to raise my son to love God and respect others. And finally, I consider myself to be a hopeful pessimist. In other words, I see a lot of problems in the world and in my life but I know I can't let them get me down, and believe things have a way of working themselves out!I am looking for an attractive minded man who loves music and sports as much as I do !
What I am looking for
I am in fact hoping to find happiness via Good relationship!. A serious relationship based on trust, honesty and mutual understanding I am seeking for, since I think if a man and woman don't have friendship, the rest of it just won't work.

Image Image Image

Yeah i am. Here is my gmail claramorgan155 at g mail
pics stolen from the FB profile of Carrie Anderson
Advertisement