Information on romance scams and scammers.
#5988 by Johann Meister Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:15 pm
Subject: HONEY THIS FOR YOU NOW

Hi My Love,
How are you doing today I really hope that all your great my love is really nice to hear from you and please how are we going to meet now so that we can arrange for ticket immediately,
My love for you is for ever, and please try and pick your call because I can call you any time so take care now this you love karle

Subject: HONEY HOW ARE YOU NOW PLEASE GET BACK TO ME NOW

Hi My Love ,

How are you today I hope your doing great is good talking to you and reading your mail is my pleasure reading from you always,

Sweetheart as we discussed yesterday regarding my coming to meet with you but I want for my ticket to Spain but it was very fortunate I was not able to make my booking why because the money that I have with me now is not even up to the cost of the ticket to Spain but all the same I am seeking for a little assistance from you just (450 Euro) that I need to complete my money because the ticket cost about (950 Euro) and I was able to make deposit of (500 Euro) already with the Airline now.

Please I will be very glad if you can do me this favor now my sweetheart I am very sorry for this ok?

And immediately I got this ticket today by tomorrow I will be on my way to meet you there in Spain as soon as possible now.

Thanks and hope to receive your urgent response from your lovely sweetheart,

Karle buabu

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
Advertisement