Information on romance scams and scammers.
#382438 by malu53 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:28 pm
pic stolen from Victoria Petrovna Lopyreva , Russian television presenter, actress, model, blogger, and beauty pageant titleholder, crowned Miss Russia 2003
Irina
Hello dear friend, It appears to me you happen to be someone I'm wanting to find. Tell me more regarding you. Send me your snapshots too. My name is Irina, I am 38 years of age. I want to know your actual age? I am just on the search for a male who's going to be more mature than me.I'am living plus was born in Ukraine. What area you are now living? I'd prefer to get to know some guy with whom i will find in common likes and dislikes. I'm looking for a male with intentions of a solid concrete.I'd appreciate to begin a communication together with you. I am hoping you would be interested, and the following email isn't going to stay with no attention.I wish to request you to remember to send me the photos, so we can start to learn each other quicker.In this letter I'm going to mail a pic of me, and perhaps you will adore it.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

If you won't like me, you may erase my letter. Irinuleka.
Originating IP: 113.181.96.36
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Vinh
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019

Advertisement

#382439 by malu53 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:32 pm
10 mins later

Good Day Sweetheart. It seems in my opinion you happen to be a person I am searching for. Please tell me regarding yourself. Send me your photo also. My name is Irina, Now i'm thirty eight yod. I wonder your age? I'm looking for a man who is older as opposed to me.I'am living and in addition was given birth in Ukraine. What area you live in? I like to find a person with whom i may find common pursuit. I am interested in anyone with aims as a solid concrete.I'd love to start a conversation along with you. I am hoping you're going to be interested, and the following email won't stay with no particular attention.I would like to ask you to remember to mail me the pics, thus we can become familiar with one another considerably faster.With this mail I will send a picture of me, and perhaps you're going to adore it.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]

If perhaps you won't like me, you can erase my message.
Originating IP: 27.123.7.210
Originating ISP: Tele Globe Global, Pt
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019

#382441 by malu53 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:50 pm
Good Day Sweetheart, It appears to me you happen to be the individual I am looking for. Tell me more about you. Drop me your snap shots as well. I'm Irina, I'm thirty eight years of age. I want to know your real age? Now i am attempting to find anyone who is more mature than me.I'am living and in addition was given birth in Ukraine. What country you are now living? I would like to meet up someone with whom i find in common fields. I'm interested in the one with aims like cement.I would appreciate to begin a chat along with you. I hope you are interested, and so this email won't stay with no attention.I must request you to remember to mail me your picture, therefore we could study each other faster.With this mail I'm going to mail a picture of me personally, and hopefully you will enjoy it.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

If perhaps you won't like it, you can get rid of my message.
h this mail I'm going to mail a picture of me personally, and hopefully you will enjoy it.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

If perhaps you won't like it, you can get rid of my message.
Originating IP: 197.39.30.88
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Beni Suef
Country of Origin: Egypt
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019

#382442 by malu53 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:53 pm
Good evening dear stranger, Seems in my opinion you happen to be the individual I am looking for. Tell me about you. Drop me your photographs too. Im Irina, Now i'm 38 years of age. I wonder how old you are? Now i am trying to find anyone who's going to be older as opposed to me.I'am living plus was born in Ukraine. Which area you are now living? I want to meet up a guy with whom i may find common interests. I'm needing the one with intentions like cement.I'd really like to start a talk together with you. I hope you are interested, and this email won’t stay with no reply.I must ask you to remember to deliver me the snap shots, therefore we can get to know more about one another noticeably faster.With this mail I'm going to send a photo of me, and possibly you're going to like it.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected]

If you won't like me, you can erase my message.
Originating IP: 122.54.101.46
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Angeles City
Country of Origin: Philippines
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019

#382445 by malu53 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:28 pm
Hello my new pen-friend. Seems in my opinion that you are an individual I'm searching. Please tell me more about yourself. Mail me your photo as well. Anyway, my name is Irina, Currently i'm thirty eight years old. I wonder your age? Now i'm in search of someone who is more mature as opposed to me.I'am living plus was born in Ukraine. Which country you are living in? I need to meet a guy with whom i find common hobbies. I am need a guy with motives as a cement.I'd enjoy to begin a chat with you. I hope that you are attracted, and so the following letter is not going to stay without reply.I have to ask you to remember to deliver me the snaps, thus we could get to know more about one another quicker.With this mail I will mail a pic of myself, and hopefully you will like it.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]

If you won't like me, you may delete my message. Irinulenka!
Originating IP: 125.167.254.152
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Banjarmasin
Reply-To: Me Irinushoka <[email protected]>
Errors-To: Me Irinushoka <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019

#382446 by malu53 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:37 pm
Hi. It appears to me that you are somebody I'm seeking. Tell me regarding you. Send me your picture, too. My name is Irina, Currently i'm 38 years old. I want to know how old you are? I'm in search of a guy who might be older when compared to me.I live and as well was given birth in Ukraine. What country you live in? I would like to meet up a guy with whom i may find common fields. I'm attempting to get a male with intentions of a solid concrete.I'd really love to start out a chat together with you. Hopefully you are really attracted, and so this mail doesn’t stay with no attention.I want to ask you to remember to forward me the photos, so we are able to get acquainted with one another much quicker.In this mail I will send a picture of me, and perhaps you will adore it.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: [email protected]

If you will not like it, you can delete my mail. Irinuluska
Originating IP: 36.77.27.178
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Tasikmalaya
Reply-To: Sun Irinulichka <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019

#382871 by malu53 Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:59 pm
Salut, Seems in my opinion you happen to be the person I am in search of. Tell me about you. Mail me your pics, too. My name is Irina, I am thirty eight years old. I wonder your real age? Now i am in search of a man who's going to be more mature when compared to me.I'am located and also was born in Ukraine. Which area you live in? I need to find someone with whom i will find in common hobbies. I am trying to find a male with motives of a concrete.I'd appreciate to set up a chat together with you. Hopefully you truly are interested, and so this letter doesn’t stay without attention.I want to ask you to remember to mail me your snap shots, so we could get to know more about each other much more quickly.With this mail I will mail a photograph of me, and possibly you will adore it.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

If perhaps you will not like me, you may delete my message.
Originating IP: 178.222.247.29
Originating ISP: Telekom Srbija A.d.
City: Belgrade
Country of Origin: Serbia
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019

Image Image
#384824 by malu53 Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:37 pm
Hey there my great friend, You should read through this mail. Spend a few minutes of your own period of time.Are you looking for a lady or lifetime partner? In this case, I'll be seriously happy to meet youI will send my pic for you to see how I look.I am a natural golden-haired.I live in a country named Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. My name is Maryna.Right now I am thirty-six years of age, if perhaps you're a lot more younger, I'm not really thinking about a guy more youthful than my age.Or if you're not focused on young ladies, do not respond.I would really prefer to find a male with someone i would be happy with or turn into a very good friend.I'm not looking to find entertainment, I need a serious bond with a man that has motivated intentions.My heart continues to be totally free for quite a while from this point, I would like to meet a darling with who I'll feel a adored young lady.Inform me about who you are, what's your age? where exactly are you from? Send out your snapshots please.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

So, we can carry on our messaging.
Originating IP: 103.195.142.76
Originating ISP: Universitas Hasanuddin
City: Makassar
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019

#384825 by malu53 Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:44 pm
Good morning dear man. Make sure you start reading my mail. Spend a minute or two of your own period of time.Are you presently in search of a partner or partner? If that is so, I will be happy to get to know youI will send my photo that will help you observe just how I look.I'm a natural blonde.I'm residing in an area named Ukraine, you most likely heard about it. I am Maryna.Right now I am thirty six years, if you are younger, I'm not interested in a man who is younger compared to me my age.Or if you aren't sincerely interested in young ladies, really do not answer back.I would really prefer to meet up with a man with somebody i would be very happy with or turned out to be a close friend.I am not looking to find delight, I need a heavy marriage with a guy that has determined motives.My heart and soul continues to be free for quite some time from this point, I want to meet some guy with whom I will come to feel a loved female.Reveal to me regarding who you are, what's your age? where exactly are you from? Send your photo please.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

So we're able to keep going our chat.
Originating IP: 124.105.95.240
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Makati
Country of Origin: Philippines
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019

#384827 by malu53 Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:08 pm
Hey hey my awesome friend. You should start reading this email. Use a few moments of your time.Have you been currently interested in a partner or wife? If that is so, I will be happy to find youAllow me to send my picture for you to see how I i am looking.I'm all natural golden-haired.I'm from a region known as Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. My name is Maryna.Now i'm thirty-six years, if you are more youthful, I am not interested in a man younger compared to me my age.Or if you are not interested in women, please do not answer back.I want to get to know a guy with anyone i would be very happy with or become a good friend.I'm not looking to find delight, I need an essential bond with a man who has motivated aims.My heart has been absolutely free for quite a while now, I wish to meet a man with whom I will experience a adored girl.Reveal to me regarding who you are, how old? exactly where do you live? Forward your picture.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

So we will maintain our talk.
Originating IP: 105.112.38.5
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019

uses pic of previous post
#384844 by malu53 Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:19 pm
Salutation my friend, Please go through this note. Dedicate a few moments of your time period.Are you presently interested in a lover or lifetime partner? If you're, I'll be lucky to get to know youI'll mail my shot that will help you find how I look.I am a real blonde.I'm from an area referred to as Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. I'm Maryna.Now i'm thirty-six years of age, if perhaps you are a lot more younger, I am not really serious about a man who is younger than my age.If you are not sincerely interested in young ladies, really do not reply.I want to find a guy with somebody i may be very happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.Not attempting to get entertainment, I would like a sincere romantic relationship with a male who has serious goals.My heart continues to be free for quite a while from this point, I would like to meet a darling with who I will come to feel a loved female.Inform me please regarding yourself, how old are you? just where are you from? Mail your snaps please.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

So, we could carry on our talk.
Originating IP: 87.253.50.27
Originating ISP: Jsc Silknet
City: Gali
Country of Origin: Georgia
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019

#384849 by malu53 Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:51 am
Greetings friend! Please be sure to read the email. Spend several minutes of your time period.Have you been currently on the search for a lover or partner? If that is so, I will be happy to meet youI will mail my picture so that you could observe just how I i am looking.I m all-natural blond.I'm from a region named Ukraine, you probably been aware of it. I am Maryna.I am now thirty six years old, in case you're a lot more younger, I am not really interested in a guy who is younger compared to me me.If you aren't focused on ladies, you shouldn't answer back.I want to meet a male with somebody i will be happy with or become a very good friend.Not looking to find delight, I need a heavy marriage with a guy who has motivated goals.My heart and soul have been totally free for many years from this point, I would want to meet up with some guy with who I will feel a loved girl.Inform me regarding your self, your age? exactly where do you live? Mail your image.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

So, we'll maintain our messaging.
Originating IP: 190.148.78.102
Originating ISP: Telgua
City: Guatemala City
Country of Origin: Guatemala
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019

#385034 by malu53 Fri May 03, 2019 6:09 am
Hey hey my new friend. Please looking at this mail. Spend a few moments of your total time period. Are you looking for a girlfriend or wife? If that's so, I will be glad to meet you Allow me to mail my image to be able to discover how I look. I m a pure blonde. I'm from a region known as Ukraine, you probably heard about it. Anyway, my name is Maryna. I am now thirty six years old, if you're younger, I am not really enthusiastic about a guy who is younger compared to me me. Or if you are not interested in women, do not reply. I would really like to meet a male with anyone i will be very happy with or become a very good friend. I'm not looking out for excitement, I would like a heavy relationship with a person who has serious aims. My heart and soul continues to be totally free for many years from this point, I want to meet up with a guy with whom I'll experience a loved young lady. Tell me please regarding you personally, your age? just where are you from? Forward your photo. So, we can maintain our talk.
Originating IP: 181.64.57.104
Originating ISP: Telefonica Del Peru S.a.a.
City: Trujillo
Country of Origin: Peru
Reply-To: Finec Miv <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019

#385056 by malu53 Fri May 03, 2019 6:35 pm
Greetings man You need to read through my message. Spend one or two minutes of your total time. Are you presently on the search for a girlfriend or partner? Then, I'll be glad to find you I'll mail my snapshot to enable you to see just how I i am looking. I m a pure golden-haired. I live in an area referred to as Ukraine, you most likely been aware of it. I'm Maryna. I am now 36 years of age, if you're more youthful, I'm not really considering a man who is younger compared to me my age. Or if you are not focused on young ladies, really do not respond. I would like to meet a person with someone i will be happy with or turn into a close friend. Not looking for entertainment, I would like an essential marriage with a male who has motivated goals. My heart has been absolutely free for several years from this point, I would want to meet a man with who I'll experience a cherished young lady. Tell me please regarding yourself, your age? exactly where do you live? Forward your snaps please. Thus we will continue our dialog.
Originating IP: 14.239.17.203
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Ha Long
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Reply-To: Sund Sweety <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019

#385058 by malu53 Fri May 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Salut my dear stranger, Be sure to go through the letter. Use just minutes of your period of time. Are you presently on the lookout for a lady or partner? If you're, I will be glad to get to know you Allow me to post my photo to be able to find how I i am looking. I m a natural blond. I'm from a region called Ukraine, you almost certainly been aware of it. Anyway, my name Maryna. Right now I am thirty-six years of age, if you are a lot more younger, I am not serious about a male more youthful compared to me my age. Or if you are not focused on women, please do not respond. I'd like to get to know a male with somebody i may be very happy with or turn into a good friend. I'm not looking out for excitement, I want a serious bond with a guy that has determined aims. My spirit has long been free for quite some time from this point, I would like to meet up with the one with who I'll experience a adored sweetheart. Reveal to me please about yourself, how old? exactly where are you from? Send your image.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

So we will keep going our messaging.
Originating IP: 186.237.23.98
Originating ISP: Cassiano Zanon - Cznet Provedor De Internet
City: Rodeio Bonito
Country of Origin: Brazil
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019

pics already in thread