Information on romance scams and scammers.
#382443 by malu53 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 pm
Salut!;)
How are you?
I could not understand, you from United States?
I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address. I like new acquaintances and I like making friends. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, to meet in the future.
I give you more about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I was not married and without children. I work in the shop clothing for women. I live in Of the Russian Federation in the city of Novosibirsk.
After 1 or 2 months ??I visit your country. I will receive a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always beautiful meet new friends. Agree with me? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but returned to RU. It was my mistake. Because life in Of the Russian Federation very bad. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to notice, that this is not so. I am not looking for a sponsor. I seek only friendship and love. I send you my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you cute me.
Write me to my mailbox address [email protected] , if I interested you.
Originating IP: 134.19.230.121
Originating ISP: Magticom Ltd.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Georgia
Subject: let's talk
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019

Image <<< Anna Volchetskaya

more details and pics here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=17853
Advertisement

#382872 by malu53 Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:15 pm
Hello my new friend I hope you all are well? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address. I love new acquaintances and I love making new acquaintances. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, to meet soon. I tell you more about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the department clothing for women. I live in Of the Russian Federation in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months??I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I plan to study and work. We meet as friends or even more. Always wonderful meet new friends. Don't you? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but came back to Of the Russian Federation. I regret my action. Because life in RU not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to notice, that this is not so. I am not looking for a sponsor. I seek only friendship and love. I send you my picture. I have no model appearance, but I hope you liked me.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]
Originating IP: 14.249.183.116
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019

#382878 by malu53 Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:37 pm
uses pic of previous post

Good day! What are your mood? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. How did you find my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your email. I like new acquaintances and I like making friends. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, see soon. I give you more about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the department clothing for women. I live in Russia in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months? I will come to your country. I will receive a student visa. I will to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always interesting find new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to Russia. It was my mistake. Because life in Of the Russian Federation not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I in search of love and expectation. I attached my photo. I have no model appearance, but I hope you liked me. Waiting for an answer, if you are interested in getting to know me.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

Best regards!
Originating IP: 41.32.28.118
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Sadat City
Country of Origin: Egypt
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019