Information on romance scams and scammers.
#382869 by malu53 Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:50 pm
Hello stranger, I hope you all are well? I was "invited to dialogue by you". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I saved your mailbox. I like new acquaintances and I love making friends. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, see soon. I write you more about myself. I am 28 years old. I was not married and without children. I work in the salon women's clothing. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months? I visit your country. I will receive a student visa. I plan to study and work. We meet as friends or more than friends. Always wonderful meet new friends. Don't you? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but returned to Of the Russian Federation. I regret my action. Because life in Russia not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a sponsor. I seek only friendship and love. I attached my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you liked me.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]

Write me, if I interested you.
Originating IP: 113.174.211.190
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019

add. pics and info here
scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73530
Advertisement

#382876 by malu53 Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:30 pm
message and pic of previous post again