Information on romance scams and scammers.
#382873 by malu53 Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:23 pm
Hey.
Surprised by this letter? I am sure that now you are sitting and thinking.
Damn it who wrote this to me and what she needed from me.
My name is Lilia, I want to meet you.
I think that you will not be against acquaintance with a young sexy woman.
I sent you a photo, please open it and only then continue to read this letter.
I want you to know what a person who writes to you looks like.
Surely in your head flashed the thought where I took your Email.
I will tell you a terrible secret, I also know your phone number.
At first I wanted to call you, but I was not allowed to make this feeling of shame.
A woman should not call a man first. But the desire to get to know you is so strong that I decided to write you a letter.
By the way, I had to dump 20 bucks in a dating agency so that they would tell me your Email and phone number.
I think that it is interesting to you to find out any information about me on this I will tell you about myself.
I am 33 years old, I have my own car sales business. I earn very well.
I have a husband. Yes, you got it right now. I have a husband. To great happiness I do not have children from that monster like him.
Our relationship is long over and now lawyers are deciding on our divorce.
Soon I will be a free woman and therefore I want to find a man for life.
My search criteria. So that a man would never raise his hand to me and never offend me.
That's all I want from a man. I live in Portugal. Please don't be scared. Distance is not a problem for me.
2 times a month I fly to your country for business matters. and if you want we can meet.
Of course for a start, I would like you to call me. We could talk to you.
But I'm not sure that you are interested in me.
Therefore, I want to ask you a question. Are you interested in meeting me?
I hope your answer is YES.
I take the risk when I write you this letter. Since the lawyers of my ex-husband can follow my mail.
Now there is a process of divorce and we divide the property that we have earned together.
If they find out that I correspond with another man, they can use it in court and try to take away some of my money.
But I do not want to give this pig absolutely nothing. He terrorized me for 4 years.
But now we will not talk about it.
I suggest you just meet me and call me.
At first I wanted to write the phone number in the letter, but so I am not sure of your interest and decided not to do it.
If you want to continue our communication just find me on the site. My ID is ss19888741
So there are my photos and more detailed information about me.
You can also find my phone number in my profile and call me.
I am sending you the address to my profile.
In a pinch, just write me on the site and we can continue our correspondence with you.
It may be necessary to complete the registration procedure, but this is not difficult and absolutely free.
I beg you, in no case do not respond to this letter. I am afraid that my husband and his lawyers can trace him and then I will have problems.
Oh, my letter was too long.
Sorry if you took your time.
I hope that soon I will hear your voice on the phone or see a message from you on the site.
Hugs and kisses.
Waiting for your call.
Originating IP: 77.40.2.100
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019

pic stolen from model Sierra Skye Egan
Advertisement