Information on romance scams and scammers.
#382889 by malu53 Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:57 pm
Salut my friend live in Russian citizen, work the doctor. Decided to publish there your data calculate, that respond person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance with man solid, not devoid of sense humor and in this with whom managed would to find a common language. I without difficulty find with others, however I need that, with which I would were able sharing all their joys and concerns. This, with which our understanding it would be perfect. realize that perfection is hard reach, but I hope that may just get closer to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimistic and positive people, who happy to accept every man, if only he adequate and can agree. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, locating common ground. Believe that having common ground to initial and serious a sign, what our meeting is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, then I told about yourself more. I'm in search of serious relationship want to have a family favorite husband, to give birth kids and find happiness. I am include a skype and phone we are able to talk there.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]
Originating IP: 77.138.179.1
Originating ISP: Hot-net Internet Services Ltd.
City: Nazareth
Country of Origin: Israel
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019

Advertisement