Information on romance scams and scammers.
#382890 by malu53 Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:01 pm
Good morning. live in Russian woman, work the doctor. Decided to leave on this page your personal data hoping, that respond to it man, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm glad to meet with an honest man, a sense humor and the fact with who could would to find common interests. I without difficulty find with others, but I want that, with whom you I would were able discuss all your joys and concerns. The Man, with which our understanding it would be complete. Accept that perfection is hard achieve, but you understand that can just approach to him, and I inspiring. I 28 years. I optimist and positive people, who agree to accept every man, if only he adequate and are able agreement. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, identifying what connects us. Believe that finding a common interests to indicative and main a signal to, what our meeting is not accidental. And later we could be develop communication, in which I told about yourself more details. I'm in search of serious relationship plan to create a family favorite man, to give birth kids and be happy. I have include a skype and phone we have the opportunity to chat there.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: [email protected]
Originating IP: 125.163.126.42
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Malang
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019

Advertisement