Information on romance scams and scammers.
#384052 by malu53 Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:31 am
Rose Watts on f9
27 y.o.
United States, woodruff,sc

Hello....I'm new to this site and i just got my profile into this site,hope to get to know more about each other, we can chat better on hangout [email protected] or text me (eight six four seven five six one seven nine three) if you don't mind

phone number 864-756-1793
Provider/Carrier: Deltacom
Advertisement

#384053 by malu53 Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:38 am
Rose on crushzone
Gender Female
Sexual orientation Heterosexual
Relationship status Single
Age 22 y.o.
Join Date 29/03/2019
Country usa
City woodruuf

Hello....I'm new to this site and i just got my profile into this site,hope to get to know more about each other, we can chat better on hangout [email protected] or text me (eight six four seven five six one seven nine three) if you don't mind
also here
picgra.com/user/im_kisser/2313715750
#384054 by malu53 Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:41 am
susan629
33, Woman, Single
Colchester, United States
Looks for: Man
25 - 39 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

uses 1st pic posted

My self-introduction
Life in motion! It's my credo, because I am a person, who prefers to live now and here and really love every day of my life! My friends and people, who know me well say, that I am respectful, loyal and cheerful lady with a big heart. I care about feelings of other people. Life is just one, so I try to use every chance for the creation of my happiness and enjoy of every day. There are some aspects, which are very important for me and bring me a real satisfaction!

My favourite outdoor activities are
biking,going shopping and going to the movies

My favourite indoor activities are
coking and playing music at the same time

I might look for you if
I would like to meet a sincere, serious, understanding, well-educated, home loving and respectful man