Information on romance scams and scammers.
#384822 by malu53 Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:26 pm
Hello Sweetheart. Respected stranger, I want to see how much you interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I'm Valeriya. I am hope to your like my photo. I'm also searching person with whom my life will calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I still have one and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal - I wish to search a lover to my lonely life. I very much hope that you are just such a man. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in more detail I'll write about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: va[email protected]

I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Valeriyuska,
Originating IP: 14.163.80.226
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hai Phong
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019

Image <<< Julia Lazerenko
Advertisement

#384996 by malu53 Thu May 02, 2019 10:01 am
Good afternoon, Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in finding and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is Valeriya. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also looking person with whom my life is calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I am still alone and yet very tired of such life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. Actually, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I want to search a companion for my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a person. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I talk about myself later

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Valeriyok,
Originating IP: 112.72.93.2
Originating ISP: Vtcwlb
City: Hanoi
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019

#385029 by malu53 Fri May 03, 2019 5:35 am
Good evening my dear stranger, Dear stranger, I want to see how much you interested in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I am Valeriya. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also find man with whom my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I still one and already very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I want to find a lover to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore greater detail I will write about myself later

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: [email protected]

I'll wait your letter! See you soon, Valeriya
Originating IP: 103.17.88.126
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Thu Dau Mot
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019

#385031 by malu53 Fri May 03, 2019 5:46 am
Hello Sweetheart Respected stranger, I want to read how much you are interesting in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I'm Valeriya. I'm hope to your like my pic. I'm also searching someone with which my life will calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Main is my goal I want to find a lover for my lonely life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I will talk about myself later! I'll wait for your answer.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

See you soon, Valeriyunya.
Originating IP: 181.64.121.238
Originating ISP: Telefonica Del Peru S.a.a.
City: Huancayo
Country of Origin: Peru
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019

#385032 by malu53 Fri May 03, 2019 5:50 am
Hi my great friend. Dear stranger, I want to read how much you are interested in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I am Valeriya. I hope to your like my photo. I am also find person with whom my life will calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still have single and already very tired of that life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose I wish to look a companion for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore more detail I write about me later! I will wait for your answer.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]

See you later, Valeriyulika
Originating IP: 5.0.223.220
Originating ISP: Syrian Telecom
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Syrian Arab Republic
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019

uses pic of previous post
#436144 by maluu53 Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:01 am
Olgunia <[email protected]>
Welcome.
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and remarkable the girl?
My name Olga!!
I wish to believe, that I to you like on a photo,.,
I in searches the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating!
I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl,!,
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation!
So I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter,.!
Actually, I in searches present the man for stable relations and marriages further!
Dream of all my life - to meet love.,,
I wish to believe, that you are this man..
I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future!
Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will write about myself in the following letter,.!
I will wait your answer with huge impatience.,,
Bye, Olga!
Originating IP: 104.168.34.187
Originating ISP: As-colocrossing
City: Newtown
Country of Origin: United States
Reply-To: Olgunia <[email protected]>
Subject: Answer me in return
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022

#436147 by maluu53 Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 am
Olchik <[email protected]>
Good evening.,
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to meet with new and lovely the woman?
My name Olga!,
I wish to believe, that you from me in delight.!.
I in searches the man with whom my life will be quiet and fascinating,!
I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl,.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life,,!
Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter!,
Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future!..
My main objective - to meet the beloved of all my life..
I wish to believe, that you are this man,.,
I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life,!,
Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter.!
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.,
Good pastime, Olga,!,
Reply-To: Olchik <[email protected]>
Subject: ...I can be your friend
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022

uses pic of previous post
#436148 by maluu53 Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:54 am
Salute,!.
Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman?
My name Olga!,,
I hope, that you from me in delight.
I search the person with whom my life will be quiet and interesting,,!
I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl,,!
But I one now and I very much have got tired from it!..
So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter!,,
Actually, I search present the man for stable relations and marriages further,..
My purpose - to find love!
I very much hope, that you are this man!..
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future.,!
Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter!,,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!,,
Good pastime, Olga.,.
Reply-To: Olenka <[email protected]>
Subject: ...Hugs
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022

pics stolen from the IG, tiktok profiles of Yuliya Lazarenko

also documented here
fake-scam.info/index.php?PHPSESSID=af320911a2d2fe97f12b1029d8793f9e&action=gallery;cat=18199