Information on romance scams and scammers.
#6093 by Ralph Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:33 am
This email came from laura morgan" <[email protected]

This same scammer also attempts to scam as a man using these email addresses
[email protected]
[email protected]

The interesting part is the warning about scammers stealing pictures of beautiful people from the internet, probably the only truth you will be told

Laura has profiles at
swingerpalace
Italianfriendfinder
and Lavalife
And here is one of her profiles http://www.syl.com/15335297p?s=0

Hi, Am happy to see your mail and to read from you and and haven seen you mail me. I will like to tell you about me.... My name is Laura Morgan,i was born in the year 1978 which means am 30years old this very new year. I was born in Florida USA. I work with my Uncle as a personal Auditor,i do travel overseas almost five times in a year for my work,I don't know if you care to meet me in person.I am single since i had caught my fiancee red handed in my bed room sleeping with my best friend but with his pleading to me, i forgave him after this and he repeated his bad attitude when he ran away with my Uncle's money which was kept by me and this caused the first breakup between me and my Uncle and since then my ex-boyfriend was no where to be found.
But presently i have something secrecy, that i was hiding in me which am going to open up for the right man of my life and this will make us happy till the end of our life but presently am afraid of men because i was cheated by man before,i will like to know little about you first.Now,i am looking for a new lover,relationship,i don't know if its you ?But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded and hard working which will be able to control my business in future if he likes.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is no problem.My interest is in a good personality and sense of humour for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men that is older than me, because i believe age is just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life with.
Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till he end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. i dont know if it is you. those r my pictures and not for anyone else. there are scammers everywhere now using pictures of beautiful women and posing to be real them.if you want to get convinced enough you can call me on my number at +2348075705266 or +2348085781105 and we could talk better. LAURA

And here is the same script with some comments added
Hi, Am happy straight away the astute will pick up it's a scam, African scammers have trouble grasping the concept of "I am" to see your mail and to read from you and and haven seen you mail me. I will like to tell you about me.... My name is Laura Morgan,i was lack of space after the punctuation, again very common born in the year 1978 which means am 30years old this very new year. I was born in Florida USA. I work with my Uncle as a personal Auditor,i do travel overseas almost five times in a year they will often tell you they travel over seas, usually for business for my work,I don't know if you care to meet me in person.I am unusual use of "I am" single since i had caught my fiancee red handed in my bed room sleeping with my best friend this is a common line designed to make you feel sorry for him and make him seem genuine but with his pleading to me, i forgave him after this and he repeated his bad attitude when he ran away with my Uncle's money which was kept by me and this caused the first breakup between me and my Uncle and since then my ex-boyfriend was no where to be found.
But presently i have something secrecy, that i was hiding in me which am going to open up for the right man this is opening the way for a trunk box of cash I would presume of my life and this will make us happy till the end of our life but presently am afraid of men because i was cheated by man before,i will like to know little about you first.Now,i am looking for a new lover,relationship,i don't know if its you ?But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded and hard working which will be able to control my business in future if he likes.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is no problem Of course not, it doesn't matter what you look like so long as you send money .My interest is in a good personality and sense of humour for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men that is older than me, because i believe age is just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life with.
Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till he end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. i dont know if it is you. those r my pictures and not for anyone else. there are scammers everywhere now using pictures of beautiful women and posing to be real them.if you want to get convinced enough you can call me on my number at +2348075705266 or +2348085781105 and we could talk better. LAURA
Advertisement