Information on romance scams and scammers.
#386022 by chonlad Thu May 16, 2019 5:39 am
Hi am XXX
My English may not be good. Must apologize to everyone as well.
I talked to a man Which said he was a soldier in Yemen I only talked to him via text message.
We can talk 5-6 months. He told me that I want to visit the country of mine. After that, he sent me a request to take a vacation to the email of the agency. I received an email with this letter. He wants me to fill out my personal details. I took that mail to check IP address and this mail from the United States. But I'm not sure because I read a lot about the scammers. I hope you can help me with my grievances.
This is an email from an agency : [email protected]
It real or fack please help me :) :)
Advertisement

#386023 by AlanJones Thu May 16, 2019 5:48 am
What is the name of the soldier and the contact details (email, telephone number) that he uses?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#386025 by AlanJones Thu May 16, 2019 7:06 am
There is no doubt that he is a scammer.

The names "Williams Cortez", "James Robert" and "Williams Donald" are all indicative of the scammer being West African in origin and having no understanding of naming conventions in English speaking countries such as the USA.

Also, the military never involve outsiders (and that includes the real spouses and family) in requests for vacation etc, so a family member would never be asked to write to request them.

Finally, the UN would not be using a free Gmail address.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.