Information on romance scams and scammers.
#386139 by malu53 Sat May 18, 2019 5:45 am
forson ann on devoted
32, Woman, Single
Sacramento, United States
Looks for:
Single Man, Couple
29 - 77 years

Image <<< Raven Riley

Hello there i am Anna and i am here to look for my soul mate and you can sms me on 7149846132 or mail me with my screen name thanks so we can know more about each other thank you
yeah that's my email address [email protected]
Advertisement

#417632 by maluu53 Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:28 pm
Oliviamia on dateolicious

Seeking: Male Age 50 to 86
Interest In: Long-Term Relationship
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Living: Live by myself

Hair/Eyes: Afro, Brown
Drink: Occasionally
Exercise 2 times a week

Education: High School Dropout
Religion: Christian
Income: $25,001 to $45,000
Personality: Shy

MY STORY
Im a kind funny confident compassionate down to earth woman I have a big heart and I believe that you should never look down on someone unless you are helping them up as long as their intentions are genuine and theyre sincerely trying that is I believe in loyalty and respect Im a firm believer that what goes around comes around I always try to treat people how Id like to be treated I love to laugh and I am a fan of all things that are fun The people I enjoy being around the most are those who either inspire and motivate me or have me in a constant state of smiling and laughing I am into supply and sales of factory equipment such as generators plant tractors etc I own and manage my business myself i am the boss of myself and i do hope to establish bigger in few years to come but will go out of my way to help anyone who wants help I also want to help remove the stigma associated with addiction by helping to educate the public addicts and the people who love the addicts about the disease of addiction

MY IDEAL MATE
I am looking for a serious mature man to settle down with If things go well then we can be married I need someone who is real honest truthful loving caring and romantic and understands he must maturebecause I am tired of all the immature young men that make promises they can’t keep the ones that mainly don’t seem to care about hurting or breaking some ones heart