Information on romance scams and scammers.
#6115 by Mister X Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:47 pm
used IP adresses: 196.207.229.90 / 196.207.218.221 / 41.208.155.238 / 41.208.164.167

IP address [?]: 41.208.155.238 Copy [Whois]
IP address country: ip address flag Senegal
IP address state: Dakar
IP address city: Rufisque
IP address latitude: 14.716100
IP address longitude: -17.273600
ISP of this IP [?]: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organization: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

IP address [?]: 196.207.229.90 Copy [Whois]
IP address country: ip address flag Senegal
IP address state: Dakar

Hi Dearest John,

am pretty, good looking and charming girl. I am interested in every new thing in my life and in life of my friends as well. I am sociable, with good sense of humour, merry, cheerful, kind, tender, honest, faithful and sincere by nature, loving and tender. I like to dream and fulfill my dreams and aims. I dream to travel to a lot of interesting places, to make new acquaintances, to enrich my life experience, to broaden my outlook. I am fond of music and dancing, I like to have fun. Also I really like to read books, especially romantic novels and classical literature. I like to spend free time in the open air, and I am fond of outdoor activities such as skating, hiking, playing snowballs, swimming. I like knowing something new all the time. I think it is exiting to enrich the life experience.
To tell the true I don't have experience of communicating with men in this way but I would like to find the person who will lead me in the grown life, who will open the world to me and with whom my life will be very interesting and full of light and pleasant surprises. I want him to be active, fun, easy-going, responsible, ready for the actions, not only the words. I pay attention not at the age or at the appearance, but at the soul and personality. If you know what I mean.You can call me on 00221 775053089.

Cyntia

Advertisement

#6116 by Mister X Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:49 pm
Hi Dearest sweetie,

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition.Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend if that is better for you.I am a single lady of 33years old, i schooled in the Luton London.I saw your add and i have searchingly gone through your profile,so decided to write you . I am very interested in you.I just visited Dakar Senegal west africa where my beloved mother is doing humanitarian work.My Mum is from Mauritus while my Dad is from United Kingdom. I think that all the details about me you can read it here, I just want to say you that I am very optimistic, beautiful, merry, caring, understanding, romantic, sexy and I have a great wish to create a happy family in my life and also like travelling as you know, i am a British citiezn,i love travelling and fun and sex, i can travel to anywhere that i want. I am looking for a man who seriously wants to have fun and good family, love and wants to be loved. I think that we can try to know each other better and may be it is a fate . Tell me more about your self .

I will anxiously looking forward to hear

Cyntia..

#6117 by Mister X Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 pm
Hi Sweetie,

Nice to hear from you again!
I know what it is all about to keep the glow of love and passion on, because that’s what a woman needs and not just for a woman but in a relationship too. Yes, I believe that peace in a relationship is very necessary and beautiful. That is to say, the more intimacy and love in a relationship, the more conducive for peace and respect to reign.I am very happy to know you and i will love to meet you soon.My mum is one of the church organise committee here and she was retired from her work,she is doing humanitarian work here.

I believe in true love and with a strong passion that can be unshakable in all circumstances, a love that can carry you through from worse time to joyous time. I have long searched for that love but haven’t graped it. And I want to say, your techinical approach and your kind words to me make me to understand that someone somewhere has been kept and designed to come my way.I have a brother but was dead,i am the only girl for my mother.I love cooking,travelling,dancing and walking in the garden.I have brown eyes.
I want to tell you that nothing happen without a purpose, since you have really demostrated your feelings and thoughs to me, I think I have to come out openly to you. Your wish is my desire ok. Don’t worry about anything, I’m asuring you, our relationship will be built solidly and constructively. And God’s fearing will be the foundation of our relationship. I don’t really know how to put it but be informed and councious that I’m solidly with you.
Maturity is what I look for in a man.There are some circustance that can crop up in a relationship but with a sense of maturity from the man things can be put right. So I’m quite happy to meet a matured man like you. In fact jugding from your comunication, I am very much convinced that we are compatible. I wanna tell you that we can make it in this relationship if you beleive in faith regarding what it takes to build a realationship and how a couple should work as one to achieve one purpose and how the mutuality and intimacy should flow and your manner of outspokeness absolutely give me a conviction that you are my dreamed man.

So honey, relax ok. You will not regreat ever knowing me ok and i will love to spend some good time with you over there. Your life will be full of joy because you are with a Godfearing woman.

I love pleasing and being pleased by my man. I like equal relationships rather than being submissive or dominating. I like men with strong personality, but all in peace, no wars, no games.Communication is absolutely essential, to my mind the better a couple communicate, the better the relationship will be. Understanding each other's needs and caring and respecting them. Understanding the other's limits and boundaries. And growing which is so important. A relationship where you learn and you teach.
Respect for me is the most important thing. And lots of fun!!! That's what life is about, to have joy and learn from the bad times and pain and suffering (yes we all have to go through them to grow up better people) to make life happy...and I want to find someone to share happiness with me...well, not only happiness because life is not pink, but share difficult times too and make them easier with love and understanding.

I am really looking forward to your next mail - I do feel this is the start of a great friendship.Send your pics ok....

Yours Love,
Cyntia....

$$$ Western union
Name: CYNTIA OWEN
Address: 1133 bouguibar avenue Dakar Senegal.