Information on romance scams and scammers.
#386709 by malu53 Mon May 27, 2019 6:29 am
Hello!
I'm glad you answered.
You probably want to know more about me? I am a lonely girl, I have no children. I'm looking for a man to talk to. I am looking for a man more mature than me, so I feel more comfortable. And the age difference does not matter to me.
As I said, my name is Oksana. What is your name? I am 33 years old. You can see my figure in the photos. I am from Russia and I would like to meet a man and for this I registered on a foreign dating site. I hope this information did not shock you. I truly believe that distance cannot be a problem in communication and in relationships. So, I told you the truth. It seems to me that we should be frank with each other from the first letters. Tell us about yourself? What are your hobbies and what are you looking for? I am a cheerful and optimistic girl. I love listening to music and reading books, this is one of my hobbies. In my free time I walk in nature, play sports. I like animals. Please remember that distance is not a problem.
I hope you liked my photos! Waiting for your photos and happy to answer your questions.
Your new friend Oksana!
Originating IP: 209.85.220.65,
Originating ISP: Google Llc, USA
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019

Advertisement