Information on romance scams and scammers.
#387175 by Snow-White Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:12 am
phone 661-727-3193
(661) 727-3193
+16617273193

tagged
uid=6074496043

William PS
Last Active: half a minute ago
Profile Views: 206 times
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English, Italiano
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me:
I am established in my career and I really love what I do. Born and brought up in Rome, The only thing that would make life better is if I had someone special to share it with. That person would be smart, funny, confident, stable, attractive and emotionally available

Image Image Image

I was married for 25 years, before I lost my wife, I have a daughter that is married and living in Rome

Am new here, what kind of man are you looking for

Am looking for a woman with big heart full of love, honest and caring, someone we will always do things together, how do you define honesty

Yes, Being straight up, Not hiding things, not cheating, not lying not sugar coating things even when it might hurt, Speaking the truth, Trusting and showing you can be trusted, Some might call it God fearing, I call it showing your mate that they are truly loved and being with them is truly a treasure

Yes, Being straight up, Not hiding things, not cheating, not lying not sugar coating things even when it might hurt, Speaking the truth, Trusting and showing you can be trusted, Some might call it God fearing, I call it showing your mate that they are truly loved and being with them is truly a treasure

Yes Love is life, that is what matter at this point of my love, Unconditional love that will last life time

Email is [email protected] number 6617273193 add me on Hangouts

google hangouts

phone (661) 727-3193
Original carrier: Frontier California Inc.
Advertisement