Information on romance scams and scammers.
#387189 by malu53 Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:01 am
maryblock1978 on fd
Woman looking for Man 55-80
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 85736
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School
Job: Computers Hardware
Has Kids: No
Last Login: few seconds ago

ABOUT
Well, basically I'm looking for an invigorating-true-stimulating connection---I hate mediocrity.. .and people who settle...I'm a very inspired person..I'm woman spiritual, mary block 1978 at gmail dot com confident, I love art, design...passion. Laughing. Walking in a well designed space-when my eye sees the balance and my body feels the harmony and everything makes sense...moments of clarity... I enjoy life...and my dog who never fails to amuse me --good wine, great friends, stimulating conversation...the kind when you can feel it around the table and never want to get up...I love spending time with family and friends but value time alone too...for the most part I'm a nice, normal, down to earth person---I don't take myself too seriously---and will always laugh at myself--- just looking for something special...I am hoping to meet some nice and interesting people. I love to laugh and a good conversation. I also love to travel, dine, and dance. I am fun loving and down to earth. I am so thankful for everything that God has given me and I am sure that the best is yet to come. I have had my share of struggles but one thing that I have never done is given up. If you would like to know more send an email.Please if you are out there drop a note and lets see if we fit in. I would love to have some fun and find a man who could be the right one for me. Could that be you....

What I am looking for
I am Looking for the right man to share the rest of my life with, I want to be with a wonderful, loving, good-hearted man and am willing to take my time to find the right one . I am a fabulous catch and looking for the same. I know who I am and am confortable in my skin and being myself. thats ok but just give me true love and never hurt me that is what I am looking for.I am a fun, out-going, intelligent, open-minded woman who enjoys dancing and having a good time. Some of my hobbies are: photography, dancing, movies, occasional shopping and spending time with my friends and family but lost them and i am left all alone. No drama here and not looking for it. I want someone who can just be themselves and that is enough

Image << UK model Kelly Brook

Hello Handsome,How are you doing there?..My name is mary,I am 34yr of age and i am new here..I am here to make new friends and also to find my soulmate,Mr Right.An honest,caring,truthful,love,respectful and above all God fearing man..If you are interested in chat with me more and share some pictures with me here is mary block 1978 at gmail dot com please just putting they together and adding there on g messenger ..I am online there now waiting for your adding,You can also email and i will reply to you as soon as i get it....Stay safe And Be Blessed. Mary
Advertisement