Information on romance scams and scammers.
#387220 by malu53 Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:10 pm
Hi my great mate. Received your e-mail while mates searching. I want to date with you. And I can tell about me. I am fun loving girl seeking a caring guy with goofy sense of humor and who knows how to make his female desirable. I love cycling and go to parks sometimes. I can not live with all kinds of malices. What about you? Let me know all of yourself. What do you enjoy to do? How do you do your free days? Your likes and dislikes. Waiting for your response soon. Would be happy to get your pictures too.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: [email protected]

Bye for now.
Originating IP: 36.73.89.192
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Yogyakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019

Image <<< Anna Meleshina

see also
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=259675#p259675
Advertisement

#387249 by malu53 Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:19 am
Hello. Received your mail account while mates browsing. I wish to meet you. And I may inform about myself. I am truthful girl seeking a suitable companion with goofy sense of humor and who knows how to make own female desirable. I love cycling and visit cinema regulary. I do not like all kinds of heart dramas. What about you? Write to me all of yourself. Which things do you like to do? How do you do your free days? Your interests. Write back your letter sooner. Would love to get your photos plus.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

Take care.
Originating IP: 190.161.133.221
Originating ISP: Vtr Banda Ancha S.a.
City: Iquique
Country of Origin: Chile
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019