Information on romance scams and scammers.
#387309 by malu53 Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:11 am
Hey there my awesome friend, Im Samanta a sensitive, true, genuine woman. I'm an open hearted woman who respects other individuals. However I am quite busy and temperamental! I'm a lonely russian lady. I am looking to get a man for serious relations. I am 34 yrs of age. I'm looking for a person who is older than me personally. I really don't like betrayal and lies first and foremost. I'd like to find the true relationship and I love honesty. Being a sociable person I have many friends and they say I may be funny. I enjoy learning something fresh and never afraid to get fresh experience. I am on the lookout for the intelligent, honest man with the strong character. I expect he can like the creatures and is going to be a tender, kind and honest man without bad habits.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected]

The very significant to me is his spirit and nature clearly, however I trust certainly we'll come across great mutual appeal. Samanta
Originating IP: 91.222.16.157
Originating ISP: Pe Ulianynskiy Oleksandr
City: Sumy
Country of Origin: Ukraine
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019

Last edited by malu53 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#387310 by malu53 Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:14 am
Salutation Im Samanta a sensitive, authentic, genuine woman. I am an open hearted woman who respects other folks. However I am quite active and temperamental! I'm a lonely russian lady. I'm looking to get a man for serious relations. I'm 34 yrs of age. I am looking for a guy who is older than me personally. I do not like lies and betrayal most of all. I want to find the true relationship and I love honesty. Being a sociable person I have lots of close friends and they say I could be funny. I enjoy learning something new and never afraid to find new experience. I am on the lookout for that intelligent, honest person with the strong character. I hope he can cherish the critters and will be considered a tender, kind and honest person without bad habits.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]
The very important for me personally is his soul and character of course, but I expect undoubtedly we'll come across great mutual appeal. Samantusya,
Originating IP: 79.51.46.244
Originating ISP: Telecom Italia
City: Sarno
Country of Origin: Italy
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019