Information on romance scams and scammers.
#387311 by malu53 Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:18 am
Good Day I am a lonely girl who needs to find a man who will take care and understand me. I attached my photo. I feel hopeful that u are fond of it. Do I appeal to you? You can phone me Tatyana. I'm thirty one. I reckon you're nice man. I know that nowadays a good many of people came up with love in internet. Therefore I also make a decision to use this path. I like you and I decided to get acquainted with u. Who knows possibly we stand a show. As others in an online environment I wanna tell that I search only for meaningful, long-time contacts. I do not have interest in chat, games or cyber intrigue. I don't want to dally for this. All I want is to come across person with whom I would be happy for the whole life. —an you message me some details about yourself, your life story, please. How old you are? Where are you living? Whereas you have latest picture I'll be happy to see it.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: [email protected]

I'll be looking forward to your message. Tatyanulichka,
Originating IP: 180.151.6.130
Originating ISP: Shyam Spectra Pvt Ltd
City: Noida
Country of Origin: India
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019

Advertisement

#387316 by malu53 Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:48 am
Hello. I am a lonely girl who needs to find someone who will take care and understand me. I attached my image. I expect u are fond of it. Are you fond of me? U may call me Tatyana. I'm thirty one years old. I suppose you're kind man. I am aware of that today many people found lover in internet. For that reason I decide too to follow this path. I am fond of you and I was up to start acquaintance with u. For all one knows probably we stand chance. Like others on the Internet I wanna say that I look only for meaningful, long-term contacts. I don't go in for conversation, playing or virtual relationship. I don't want to spend my time for this. Everything that I want is to come up with person with whom I can be joyful for the rest of my life. Would you give me some information about u, your living, please. How old are you? Where are you living? In case you have most recent photograph I'd be happy to look at it.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal email: [email protected]
I'll be looking forward to your answer. Tatyanusenka!
Originating IP: 87.241.133.136
Originating ISP: Veon Armenia Cjsc
City: Yerevan
Country of Origin: Armenia
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019