Information on romance scams and scammers.
#387509 by malu53 Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:43 pm
wideheart547
Online Now
Woman looking for Man 45-93
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 99558
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Job: Healthcare
Has Kids: No, but eventually

ABOUT
I'm looking for my soulmate to spend the rest of my life together. Together we will be like two dancing fire, give warmth to each other and more and more in passion. I have a great sense of humor and love joking. I am an open, friendly, honest, faithful, caring and loving woman. I'm quite an active lady who is interested in learning new things. Self-improvement is important to me, because I consider this to be one of the main points in a relationship.

What I am looking for
I came to this site being sure about possible success in search and meeting of a real man who can conquer my heart and become the apple of my eye for now and forever after. I intend to have a real meeting and no games, just serious intentions. I believe that you are the one who is also looking for something serious, so, why don't we get started and see if things can work out for us? We always need to give a shot to everything which is appealing to us, don't you think so?

Hi Omo! You can contact me through my hangouts Wideheart547@gm! Thank you and hope to hear from you real soon!!
BTW, Omo means baby in Yoruba! :lol:
Advertisement