Information on romance scams and scammers.
#387513 by malu53 Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:38 pm
Hi my dear stranger. live in live in Russia, work in the hospital. Decided to publish on this site your personal data hoping, that react person, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm looking for Dating with honest man, which has a feeling of humor and the fact with whom was able to would find something in common. I easily find many people, but I need that, with whom you I would could to share all their joys and concerns. This, with which our understanding it would be complete. realize that the ideal is difficult achieve, but you know that may just nearer to him, and I happy. I twenty eight y.old. I optimist and positive people, who happy to understand each man, if only he respectable and can agree. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, identifying what connects us. Think that finding a common interests to initial and main a sign, what we meet is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, and I told about yourself more details. I'm looking for serious relationship intend to have a family favorite man, to give birth kids and find happiness.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]

we include a skype and phone we have the opportunity to chat there.
Originating IP: 113.163.56.15
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Long Xuyên
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019

Advertisement

#387514 by malu53 Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:48 pm
Woha my dear mate, live in the inhabitant of Russia, work in hospital. Decided to publish here your personal data hoping, that they look person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet you with an honest man, which has a feeling of humor and the fact with whom was able to would to find something in common. I easily find with others, however I need, with whom you I would were able discuss all your joys and concerns. The Person, with which our understanding it would be complete. realize that the ideal is difficult reach, but I hope that can at least nearer to him, and I happy. I twenty eight. I optimist and positive people, who agree to accept any person, if only he respectable and agree to go forward. All necessary, we could be to find out correspondence, finding a common language. Believe that having a common language to indicative and serious an indication, what our acquaintance is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, in which I told about yourself more details. I'm looking for serious relationship plan to create a family expensive man, to have children and be happy.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: [email protected]

we include a skype and phone we have the opportunity to chat there.
Originating IP: 14.169.169.135
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam
rom: Prettyi Nicej <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019