Information on romance scams and scammers.
#388299 by Snow-White Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:42 am
tagged
uid=6084427331

andrew randy
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 1634 times
Tagline: happiness
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English, Français, Italiano
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White, Hispanic/Latino
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music:
hip hop,JAZZ,ROCK,FUNK,BLUES,DANCE MUSIC,FOLK MUSIC
Movies:
ACTION,ADVENTURE COMEDY DRAMA,FANTASY HISTORICAL LOVE
TV:
Alcatraz (2012) – Drama Alex Haley's Queen The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2002–2006) – Animation The Adventures of Kit Carson (1951–1955) – Western The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet American Horror Story (2011–present) – Supernatural American Idol (2002–2016) – Competition (American version of Pop Idol) American Juniors (2003) The Contender (2005–present), sports/reality Conviction (2006), legal drama Conviction (2016), legal drama Cop Rock (1990), crime drama/musical COPS
Books:
The Lord of the Rings (The Lord of the Rings, #1-3) The Great Gatsby The Little Prince Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. ... . Ulysses by James Joyce. ... . The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. ... . Moby Dick by Herman Melville. ...
Sports:
football basket ball
Interests:
AM INTERESTED IN KNOWING FRIENDS AND HAVE A NICE TIME WITH THEM AND I WILL LOVE TO FIND JUST ONE PERSON WHOS GONNA LOVE MY DAUGTHER AND I FOREVER
Dreams:
MY DREAMS ARE TO LIFE MY BEST LIFE WITH MY LOVE ONCE DEAR
About Me:
i love to be with new friend i wish i could meet the love of my life, am a person with respect, have been through a lot in my life i just want the best for my life ...i would love to meet in person before any other things i have my daughter and have a wonderful life thst all i dream of in my life and i will always take good care of who so ever be with me till death that is why i work hard

Image Image Image Image

hello pretty princess , am randy from WA i saw your profile then i Could love to know more about you an a very honest person ,what have you been up too?,i cant think of anything better than getting a reply from you , i want this message to be the reason you smile at your screen, i would love to talk to you on phone 3182779444

phone no (318) 277-9444
Original carrier: New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Ga
Advertisement