Information on romance scams and scammers.
#388781 by Snow-White Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:36 pm
tagged
uid=6084192769

Thomas
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 32 times

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Lost my wife

Well God knows why He called her that earlier ...She died after we had our first son ...She left me in grief and in shock....I got collapsed ...I loved her soo much ....I have stayed single for almost 14 years now after she died....

Yes that boy there is my son
His name is Gabriel Robertson

Here is my email address ...... [email protected]
Advertisement

#388782 by Snow-White Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:41 pm
Sent more pics by email

Hello xxx
I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to wait anymore.

Thomas Robertson <[email protected]>

Image Image Image Image Image
#390524 by Snow-White Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:18 pm
Hello dear, my name is Thomas, I'm 54 years old, I'm a widower, I have a son, I'm not married 7 years after the death of my wife, my son's name is Gabriel, and he was 8 years I have been working on the project, working with a company that Qatar is building for the world Cup in 2022.
I'm a good person, caring, honest, God fearing, honest, with good sense of humor and understanding. I like to save lives and care for the needy, and I do not like dirty options, liars, bad and evil people. Coconut head and baskets.
This photo me and my son, I hope you can tell me more about myself and also send me more of your photos

Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 04:54:02 -0700

Image Image Image Image Image