Information on romance scams and scammers.
#390827 by malu53 Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:11 pm
Hello Sweetheart How are you doing? I assume that you are fine? I'm glad to know you. Hope would you mind contact? I'm really thrilled, from communicate with you. I am a single girl. My dream meet gentle and understanding man to create harmonious relationship. What do you dream of? attract? My name Dashka. I am 39 y.o, I live in small city of Russia. Is it not difficult for you? For me, distance is not problem. I pass you my photos and I really hope get your attention If I attracted you have caused you concern, I really glad to get you the answer. I enjoyment continue communication with you and I am glad to know about you a lot. If you answer to me, I send you more of my photos. I wish you a nice day and the positive mood.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: [email protected]

I waiting for your letter. Regards, Daryulenka
Originating IP: 41.37.71.222
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Mansoura
Country of Origin: Egypt
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019

Advertisement

#390910 by malu53 Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:34 pm
Woha my awesome mate, How are you doing? I hope that you are fine? I'm happy to know you. Expect would you mind communication? I'm really excited, from contact with you. I am a free lady. My dream meet gentle and understanding man to start stable relationship. What do you dream of? attract? My name is Dasha. I am thirty nine y.o, I live in small city of Russian Federation. Is it not difficult for you? For me, distance is not matters. I pass you my photos and I really hope like If I attracted you wondering, I really happy to get you the answer. I enjoyment continue introduction with you and I am happy to know about you a lot. If you give your answer to me, I send you more of my photos. I wish you a wonderful time and the fun mood.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

I look forward to your letter. Regards, Dashusik!
Originating IP: 45.251.118.167
Originating ISP: Mft Internet Private Limited
City: Berhampore
Country of Origin: India
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019

uses pic of starting post