Information on romance scams and scammers.
#391059 by Snow-White Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:45 pm
Pic stolen from Doug Clark, San Diego CA

tagged
uid=6086836739

jimmy kimmel
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Profile Views: 186 times
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me:
I am a very honest man who would like to meet that special someone to share life's adventures with. I'm searching for a caring, honest, understanding and fun to be with person. Love an intelligent conversation. I have a great sense of humor and a great personality. I am also very romantic, sensual and passionate. I have many interests including long romantic walks, holding hands and sneaking in a kiss or two -anywhere from the park to the beach, I love cooking together and enjoying a candle lit dinner, I enjoy watching sports either on TV or at a stadium Other interests are dancing, bowling, camping, fishing, boating, and many more. I enjoy cuddling while watching a movie or just having a drink and talking about whatever comes to mind.

i think a good relationship requires being each other's best friend, and trusting one another. I think each should respect the other's opinion and that stupid arguments over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too fa

How are you doing today?, Missed talking to you so much, Can't take you of my mind, you are all my thought each passing min of the day, My heart told me to right you this email.. It doesn't matter i must know you for at least 20 yrs before i will love you, What matter in a relationship is the love and understanding, caring and trust, For instance we have know each other for 15 yrs, But there's no love and understanding, caring, trust in the relationship,What kind of relationship is that.. I believe a relationship without these qualities is an uncompleted relationship.

[email protected]

phone number (408) 659-7824
Original carrier: T-mobile Usa, Inc.
Advertisement