Information on romance scams and scammers.
#391551 by Snow-White Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:12 pm
tagged
uid=6087676683

merliny
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 281 times
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight

please write me through my email address ( [email protected] ) so that i can tell you more about myself and my reason to contact you
Advertisement

#391631 by Snow-White Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:57 pm
Hello Dear,

I am quite happy to receive your reply to my email.How is everything?I hope you are doing good.Well,let me start by introducing myself to you.

My name is Miss merliny dabah from Sudan in East Africa, 5.8ft high,a bit fair in complexion, 24yrs old (single) with no kids,an undergraduate in general Nursing school, hoping to further my education in no distance future.I only speak French and English languages and presently residing in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war that was waged in my country some previous years ago.

The name of my Late father was Dr Fedrick dabah , he was the Managing Director of Fedrick dabah group of companies, LTD in the federal capital city, Sudan as well as the deputy majority leader of the parliament to the former Head of State before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing both my father and my mother.I was the only survival of my family today because God was so kind to me,I managed to escape this ugly incident and now I was able to make my way to the nearby country here in Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee.

Having not finished up my education, needs a man who will make use of my father's wealth and get me through in life.As a result I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Meanwhile,I am writing to you now with the Reverend's computer,he is the one in control of the refugee camp where I am staying so let me know you more to enable us to move forward from here!
I will tell you more about myself in my next email. I attached here my pictures for you to know who I am.and will like to see some of your pictures to know you too, I await to hear from you soonest
Yours friendly

Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019

Image Image