Information on romance scams and scammers.
#391902 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:32 pm
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 10:41:27 -0400
Subject: I am Ritchie...

Hi

Am hoping this email finds you well. Please this isn't a spam or a junk mail. I wrote it directly to you with a view to finally get over with this torture within me and would appreciate if you would kindly go through and share your thoughts as well. My sincere apology for writing you without prior notice and obviously this would come as an unexpected surprise. I'm Ritchie Hubert and I presently live California. I am a Gemologist and a business man, a contractor of precious minerals (stones). I came across your blog and for some reason, I kept on coming back to you; a reason I finally found out to admit to myself that I was falling for you. I really like you a lot. I know this sounds weird; as subtle as it may sound but it's true. I couldn't help but summon the courage to finally write you this email.

Though this isn't about business but a complete deviance from it and I hope you won't find it offensive. I’m sorry if it does so. Am 52 years old and divorced. I would tell you more about myself if it turns out I’m lucky enough that you are available. Please I would appreciate with great thanks if you could respond with anything to my email. An attached, is a recent photo of mine just to have an idea of what I look like

Sincerely

Ritchie

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement