Information on romance scams and scammers.
#391976 by malu53 Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:40 pm
yuslizy00
Online Now
Woman looking for Man 34-99
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 41602
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White
Education: Bachelors Degree
Job: Healthcare
Has Kids: No

Image Image Image

Hello... My name is Elizabeth I'm 32 years old from Syria, I left Syria because of the on going war crisis that has been rolling over few years now killing and burning houses and properties, i left Syria to secure my life at a refugee Camp In turkey where other Refugee people are staying for safety, I missed the first barged in Jordan and the Authority brought us here in turkey Camp, I'm a nurse by profession, I need a good man who can accept my little situation to start new life again, Syria as a Country has been devastated by the rebels , I can work as a Nurse, when i find a place to start new life again I will be the happiest lady on earth, i'm heart broken by the war crisis in Syria, as you can see I'm trying to be my self at this point despite my career i still wish to start working as a nurse since I'm still much alive to start new life and settle down as a lady, I like reading and playing Tennis also Swimming, I'm good in Surgery and been a midwife i can deliver a woman from child delivery .i did my nursing program in Newcastle few years ago, yuslizzy00@outlook
Advertisement