Information on romance scams and scammers.
#393021 by Snow-White Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:23 pm
tagged
uid=6083576996

Zainab
Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 29 times
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Greetings,Thanks for accepting to be friends to me, my name is Zainab, how are you, it's a great pleasure to have your contact you, i was impressed when i saw your profile here please i want you to contact me here in my email address i have many things to tell you about me( [email protected] ) waiting for your reply. Your Sincerely, Zainab
Advertisement

#393166 by Snow-White Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:37 am
Bismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem

Bismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem, I greet you with the words of Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)

I know the idea and choice of me selecting you for this great project, is the work of the almighty Allah, because there are millions of people who are handsome, rich, and well educated than you, but were not my choice. Secondly, I never before seen you in person but i decided to choose you, which is the direction and guidance of the almighty Allah (the all-knowing and the merciful) .Good things happen to good people I am very sure, that you are a good person, because is only Good person with Good heart can have this great opportunity coming to your way.

Me and my Late Husband are building Hotel and Real Estate in Malta in Europe before he died. But right now ,I am suffering from Lung Cancer disease as i speak to you now am at the hospital in Banjul The Gambia.because of my health problem i cant continue our project anymore and I want you to continue this project and also to appoint you as new Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) of our business in Europe This will also help your financial status because the money is available with Union bank Of Switzerland to finish our Real Estate and Hotel This will also create job opportunity for your people in your country and foreign countries. May Allah promote this our new relationship to the highest level in true Love, Faith, Trust and honesty.

IF YOU ARE READY TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT KINDLY GET BACK TO ME
FOR MORE DETAILS

Your Sincerely,
Zainab .A. Abdallah
Ma’a salama

Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019
#393271 by Snow-White Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:21 am
Sent pics of a different female in email

THANKS FOR ACCEPTING MY PROPOSAL

THANKS FOR ACCEPTING MY PROPOSAL. AM 100% SURE THAT YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY AT THE END OF THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE YOUR PERCENTAGE WILL BE WORKED OUT

Bismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem, I greet you with the words of
Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy
of Allah be with you)

It affords me a great deal of pleasure to hear from you. First of all,praises be to the almighty Allah for making it possible for us to meet here and start communicating . I pray that the almighty Allah Subhana wa ta’ Allah bestow his mercy on you Please endeavor to use it for children of Allah.with warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this Investment project from me since you do not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I purpose with my free mind and as a person of integrity from Allah. I got your contact through my searching from the internet .

My name is Zainab ,Aisha Abdallah, Widowed , I was born 5th/Nov/1965,I was a nurse .My Husband and my two daughter was killed in Libya during the civil war . I was married to the late Prof : Hussein .Ali .Abdallah .My late Husband was a Libya former Ambassador in Banjul the Gambian during Former President of Libya Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi . There is no Greater loss then the lost of a child , I know this because I have lost two .Right now I live alone at the hospital where am suffering from lung cancer diseases no family no friend here,
I am going through pain alone I want to have a longtime family relationship with you to be one of my family member I contact you for two reason one to stand has one of my family member so I wont be lonely or be alone in my mind secondly to continue our project from where we stop.Please before we move further please can you tell me something about yourself I will be very happy to know you more better before
anything.

Here is attached of my picture and my
late husband with my two daughters picture for you to see who you are
communicating with thanks I wait to hear from yo back .Again

Thanks You,
Zainab .A. Abdallah
Ma’a salama

Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pics already scamlisted elsewhere , same name, same emails but slightly different email address
#394243 by malu53 Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:05 am
Aisha Zainab Abdallah
Ceo Executive Secretary
Abdallah Oil & Gas
Education:Master's degree, 1st Class
Experience:28 years, 4 months
January 2000 To February 2014