Information on romance scams and scammers.
#393178 by malu53 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:17 pm
Vanessa evans on fd
ALT TUCHEBAND, BB
Woman looking for Man 39-80
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 15328
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Other Asian
Education: Associates Degree
Job: Military
Has Kids: No

ABOUT
I am Vanessa Evans, a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation, Am a United State military officer, I grow up as an Orphan,I like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema,jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music,very romantic and honest, hates lies, I think i am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always says that i am good in protecting people, I live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i found myself, I am hard working to my job and always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, meaning, I intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I leave alone comfortable at my barracks in United State.

What I am looking for
I am looking for a caring and loving man to called my husband, I need a trusted man who understand human bean

Image Image Image

pics stolen from Navy Petty Officer 2nd Class Amber Boyd

Hello dear, I'm Vanessa Evans, I have a very important problem with you to share. Please answer me urgently .vanessaevans.us @ aol.com, I will be glad to hear from you soon.
Advertisement

#429903 by maluu53 Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:42 am
eripk
33 yo
Online now
from Bragança, Portugal

profile pic = 3rd pic of previous post

Greetings, how are you doing? I saw a profile that speaks good about you, hope we can establish a relationship with you from here, Kindly contact me(eripatcka8385@gmail com). I hope to hear from you soon.