Information on romance scams and scammers.
#393312 by malu53 Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:46 pm
Hello my new friend! I hope you do not change your email address and you will receive this email?
I am sure this letter is a surprise for you. But I want it to be a pleasant surprise.
I took a chance and decided to write you to meet you! To be frank, I found your address when I used the services of an online dating agency and I hope we can find a lot in common.
I would like to tell about myself so that you can find out what I am. My name is Liliya, I live in Russia.
I am 33 years old and I have never been married and I have no children. Now people communicate on the Internet more than live and that is why I decided to try to find my love on the Internet.
I'm looking for the very happiness that all single women and men are looking for. In search of love, care and affection. Looking for someone who is tired of being alone just like me.
I have a calm and restrained nature, but at the same time, I am very sociable. In communication, I easily find a common language and have a good sense of humor.
I try to think positively and smile more. Nowadays, it is so necessary, do you agree? I always love to learn something new and interesting. I have many hobbies. I love to cook, paint, play sports and read books. What hobbies do you have?
I am not a conflicted girl and I am sure that communication and trust is an important foundation of good friendship and strong relations.
Do you agree? I would be interested to hear your opinion. How do you look at new acquaintances?
I am sure that we will find a common language and will be able to make our communication pleasant for both of us.
Tell me about yourself and I will wait for your answer soon. I will be happy to read your letter and do not forget to send your photos.
I am waiting for the continuation of our dating. Sincerely, Lili.
Originating IP: 24.154.64.42
Originating ISP: Armstrong Cable Services
City: Youngstown
Country of Origin: United States
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019

Advertisement