Information on romance scams and scammers.
#393654 by malu53 Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:43 am
Evil4inas on fd
Woman looking for Man 41-60
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 12549
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Job: Other
Has Kids: No

ABOUT
I can say that I'm positive, humble, open and cheerful by nature you can always see a smile on my face. I love in free time to develop my personality, or spend time with family and my friends. I'm also very kind, sincere and open-minded person, who likes to talk a lot and can keep conversation going and has a sense of humor.

What I am looking for
I do not want to sound demanding, but we are talking about the man I want to love until the end of my days, look at my age. A sincere man, who can be himself holding my hand, being, tender, loyal, cheerful, friendly, friendly without overreaching, loving, analyst without being exaggerated, attentive to his family, daring and passionate, who is willing to take risks, that is self-sufficient, likes sports and a healthy life, kind, balanced and knows when to give or ask, give or demand. Affectionate without being opportunistic, who dominates difficult situations, compassionate with human beings and animals, communicative, understanding and patient, who speaks with the truth always, aware of their rights, duties and responsibilities, who is educated and courteous, careful, who Do not be clumsy in your speech or behavior, worship, be able to hold conversations on multiple issues, keep your promises and love God. Details of love, observer, that knows how to develop and that thinks about its

Hi !! I do not want to praise myself or to be banal and say that I am kind and gentle. I want you to know me personally when communicating! So, in my profile I want to write only that I love traveling and really want to meet a man with serious intentions. I'm ready to move mhaley55 aol c o m I'm passionate and fun loving, so I promise, we will never feel bored! If you want a serious relationship, write me!
Advertisement