Information on romance scams and scammers.
#394214 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:25 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 19:01:42 +0100
Subject: HI

HI

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#396548 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:03 am
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 18:53:03 +0100
Subject: Hello my dearest

My name is Samantha Brandon, I'm from Delaware in US. I'm an American soldier but right now I'm in Afghanistan for United nation peace keeping mission.

I love meeting people, reading, playing guitar, traveling too!!and also sharing ideas,i care about nature, human being,love arts, environment, social culture, etc. I am 29 years old single lady, my height is 5.7 feet tall.my best foods are vegetables, Chicken and chips.etc..

So nice to have you as my new friend and my prayer is that the almighty lord will help us have a mutual friendship that will profit us in near future....Amen !!! can you please tell me more about yourself Age and your work?? From Samantha

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!