Information on romance scams and scammers.
#394356 by Troy Platt Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:27 am
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 11:59:46 +0200
Subject: Hey there my new mate,

Hello Sweetheart Do you want to become friends? I want to apologize in case I bothered you with this e-mail, cause maybe you don’t want to have real relationship. If you are not searching for serious relationship, just do not reply to my message. But in any case, I hope that you are a nice man and you’ll read this message to the end and anwer it. I found your info on a dating site some time ago, but I hesitated to write to you. I never send messages first. I guess that we’ve got the same dreams now. If you are registered on a dating site, you are looking for a girl to have relations, aren’t you? I like your country, culture, life and mentality of people. That's why I made a decision to write to you, since I have a desire to leave Russia. If you don't mind, then we could try to get acquainted. Would you mind? I am a free girl and I would like to find a good man in your country to build a new relations. Maybe it seems naive, but I am sure that one has a chance to build good and long-term relationships in the internet which will be grounded on feelimgs and trusting. Now I would like to introduce myself. I’m Marinka. I am from Russia and I’m already 34 years old. My last relations finished 6 months ago, it’s a sad story so prefer not to remember about it. Since then I’m a free girl)) I’m a dental technician in a large private clinic in my city. Actually I make dentures and dental implants. I spend a lot of time a plenty of time in the dental clinic. My work gave me an opportunity to visit some countries where I’ve improved my skills in dentistry. To tell the truth, I am a workaholic. First everything was fine, but now I suffer from it, because I could not make good relationship and now I want to change everything. The time passes and it becomes more and more complicated to make new acquaintances and build tender relationships. So hard to believe others, especially on line. I tried to register on some dating, but there I found only perverts who only wroye about sex and naked pictures. That’s why I deleted my information from these sites. I realized that there were many bad people in the internet now. I don’t want to play games and I don’t need money. I have a good job and I can pay for my life. Hope you understand me. If you don’t like me and you have some hesitations, just don’t write back to my e-mail… Ok? I really hope you read this email to the end… Do you like my photos? I would like to get to know you better if you don’t mind of course. What is your occupation? What about your hobby? I would like to know as much as possible about you. Maybe you are my mr. number one?

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

Looking forward to get a soon reply from you. Yours Marinushok,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement