Information on romance scams and scammers.
#394530 by malu53 Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:59 am
Chaileeson on ts
31, Woman, Single
Lake Los Angeles, United States
Looks for:Man
33 - 100 years

Image Image Korean born Canadian instagram star/model Chailee Son

My self-introduction
I am a passionate person, a deep thinker and I feel things deeply. I am always thinking about something. I dream a lot. I am intense and sensual.My heart is already free. I love to kiss. I am spontaneous.. I have animalistic chemistry when I meet someone that has it as well.

What I am doing with my life
I am model with Revolve

Things I like about myself
I like to laugh and enjoy life. I love the outdoors.I love adventure and trying new things.

My favourite outdoor activities are
Camping

My favourite indoor activities are
Movie

These topics are interesting for me
I am honest and have a lot of intense passionate love to give to the right person who has the same to give to me.

I might look for you if
I am looking for a connection with a man that has a really sweet and loving heart full of passion who knows how to treat a woman right, who is respectful and knows how to love truly, madly, passionately and deeply!

Good Morning, What are you doing this weekend.. Mind taking me out for a Dinner?
You can reach me on [email protected]
Advertisement

#394531 by malu53 Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:18 am
Available in: Qatar - Doha

Image Image Image

Im MILY 22 years old singapore If you are seeking companionship with an intimate and sexual young girl, however, you will be delight in my kind and comfortable service. I guarantee you will enjoy my smooth curves and soft skin. You would follow with lots of passionate cuddling and also the full of fun moments.