Information on romance scams and scammers.
#394917 by malu53 Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:25 pm
serena
IP: 41.138.184.188 <<< Nigeria - Visafone-Lagos
Height: 5 Feet 8 Inches (173 cm)
Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Body Type: Slim
From City: flora park
State/Province: New York
Zip: 11001
Religion: Christian
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: Light/social drinker
Marital Status: Single
My goal: be the best l can..
Free Time: i like reading,watching movies and listening to music and mostly engaging in outdoor events

I Am: I'm a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man

Looking For: I'm interested in meeting a man to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship. A man that will be my best friend, confidant, companion, partner, husband, father and the best lover in the world.A man that is intelligent, playful, romantic, sexy, laughs a lot, has good sense of humor, puts family first, a charmer,one who knows how to treat a woman and make her melt.someone who thinks and does as much for me as i would them regardless of the means

pic stolen from Elena Dominguez on pinterest
Advertisement