Information on romance scams and scammers.
#395403 by rococo Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:18 am
fd/ Patrick345, 51
Man :?:
looking for Woman 18-19
ATHENS, LOUISIANA, US
Ethnicity: Asian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Job: Banking
ABOUT
I'm Patrick 52yrs Widow with one daughter, honest i will like to get to know more about you if you want me to..I have read your profile and essay very impressive and I truly believe that you have been honest by expressing yourself and each your expression has come from your heart.Well, if you agree, it could be a beginning of a beautiful healthy friendship/relationship with our mutual trust and mutual understanding.Get back to me if you agree

What I am looking for
Hi... How do you do.? I'm sure ya in a good mood,. I am Patrick, I was just searching through profile's and i came across your profile and photos, Hm I think You're very beauty, I'd Love to get to Know You if that Isn't a problem to you in any way. Patrick, this is USA number: 1(754) 237-5322 you can text me.

Phone Number 754-237-5322
Advertisement

#395405 by rococo Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:23 am
clone;
instazu.com/profile/qiankkkuu45
@qiankkkuu45
Qian Aizhen
pic as in the topic above :|
#395419 by rococo Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:39 am
truckerfriendsdate/
Qian800 - Online Now
Woman, 50
looking for Man 40-99
ALDEN, IOWA, UNITED STATES
Ethnicity:Asian
Education: Masters Degree
Job: Computers Hardware
same pic :wink:
ABOUT
Hi... How do you do.? I'm sure ya in a good mood,. I am Patrick, I was just searching through profile's and i came across your profile and photos, Hm I think You're very beauty, I'd Love to get to Know You if that Isn't a problem to you in any way. Patrick, this is USA number: 1(754) 237-5322 you can text me.