Information on romance scams and scammers.
#395566 by rococo Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:10 am
https://wonder.dating/en/users/susanmary
susanmary
40, Woman, Single
Louisiana, United States
Looks for: Man
55 - 100 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
Hello I thought i'ld take out time to introduce myself.I m Susan Mary from USA ,I m 34 years old,I m Single with a 9 years old kid,I m into buying and selling of antiques,Am looking for someone who is Honest, Likes to have fun, Caring, likes surprises,someone who don't mind age, straight forward.. practical safe jokes, Doesn't mind holding hands or walking arm-in-arm in public, Be considerate of others, and knows when to hold and re-assure their mate. These are some of the traits that I have and would like to find someone with the same traits. I firmly believe that in order to a lasting relationship, two people must first become friends. There should not be a one way street between them. A relationship is always a two way agreement. there will be times that one will need to use the one way only for a little while, and the other will also have that same ability.There should not be any secrets from one another. And no matter what, there should not be any lie,if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, I will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility. I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable woman. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect . I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any boy friend at present now and am not in any serious relationship. Am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn't lack anything. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.. Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest , sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look .loving and caring .But I doesn't want to mess myself with the wrong person.Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring serious relationship and I know that's you Dear.Do you really need me to be your someone like me..? Do you really want me by your side? I really need a man in my life....God relationship and everlasting love. Love can make you do things that you never thought possible!Well, i think this is how i can tell you more about me and how to express the kinda feeling am having to our new friendship. Hopeful to hear from you cos i really want to Know more about u...Ok.Can you tell me all about yourself in Reply with some photos of you too
What I am doing with my life
Am into jewerly business....i travel to different country to sell jewerly and ring....you can add me [email protected] or (501) 712-5407
Things I like about myself
Am honest and understand person who know how to treat her husband like a king

My favourite outdoor activities are
I like going to my husband to beach

My favourite indoor activities are
I like know new people who are understanding woman feeling

These topics are interesting for me
love,trust,obedience,reliable,caring,helping people around me

I might look for you if
Am looking for the man who will marry me and care for me and my daughter.....i need a man reliable man and trust,fearful,honest who will stand by me at all costbecause am new here

Image Image

Phone Number (501) 712-5407
Advertisement

#395569 by malu53 Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:34 pm
already documented on RS
exactly the same post :lol:
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=592509#p592509

2 add. diff. threads with different pics/profile
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=601758#p601758
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=601774#p601774
Last edited by malu53 on Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.