Information on romance scams and scammers.
#396124 by Snow-White Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:47 pm
tagged
uid=6094496449

davidfrank0091909
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Profile Views: 112 times
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music:
Hip hop, reggae, swing, alternative, go-go--a little bit of almost anything, country being my least favorite. Some favorite artists: Busta (who I listen to incessantly), Eminem, Macklemore, Snoop, Dre, Mos Def, Cypress Hill, Rage Against the Machine, everything Will.I.Am touches, Meth and Red, Pitbull, Yelawolf. And Nice Peter. : )
Movies:
Whiteboyz, Shawn of the Dead, The Faculty, Superbad, Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. The best thing in every movie they're in: Anthony Anderson, Danny McBride, Tom Arnold, James Franco.
TV:
@midnight, Blackish, Deadbeat, In The Flesh, The Walking Dead, Z nation, The Middle, Fresh Off The Boat, The Grinder, The Young Ones, AGT (I am completely in love with Mel B), Community, The Middle, SNL (Kate McKinnon is a goddess), Boston Legal, South Park. Trey Parker is a genius and I want to marry him. And I LOVE Penn and Teller!
Books:
White Oleander, The Color of Water, The Giant's House, White Teeth, ALICIA: My Story, anything by Brad Meltzer
Sports:
MMA--Jon Jones, Ben Henderson, Uriah Faber, Lyoto Machida, and Ronda Rousey are some faves, boxing, surfing, figure skating, cheer competitions
Interests:
Property management (what I do), volunteerism, animal rescue, advocacy, and activism (LGBTQ, BLM, police accountability, animal rights), home improvement projects, hiking, rock climbing, really bad movies, black and women's studies, animals, standup comedy, strip clubs, dance (esp hip hop, swing, Bollywood and bellydancing), reading, and interested in studying mentalism, body language, and psychology. Former trained submissive to my ex-fiance, still dabble in the lifestyle.
Dreams:
To start my own crowdfunded 501(c)3 rescue in my late pit bull's name with a focus on hard to place animals. To go back to school, buy a home. To publish a book or two. To cure my son's autism. To end police brutality w/o accountability and chase the racists back under their rocks. To live to see the end of animal abuse and kill shelters. To see breed-specific legislation banned across the US, and the end of the genocide campaign against pit bulls--and I WILL see that happen. To see humans realize that we are just a tiny blip in the history of this planet and that all creatures deserve life, liberty, and happiness just as much as we do.
Best Features:
My heart and my brain. If you want to be shallow about it, my eyes and smile.

How are you doing today? I hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm David, I am also pretty new to the whole online dating stuff,I am just here to see if I am lucky enough to find that soul mate, that single woman who would sweep me off my feet and be my prince charming.i like your profile and i think we have a lot in common..I would love to know more about you can also we can see if the chemistry would work out you can hit me up on hangout and here is my ID:[email protected]
Advertisement