Information on romance scams and scammers.
#396413 by Snow-White Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:04 am
tagged
uid=6087448417

Robert

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 24 times
Relationship Status: Divorced
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me:
I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone intresting I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Characteris worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner.I love old movies and old songs. I love jazz and the arts. I know that women and men all have an inner child within and hat is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I respect and adhere to taking care of business in life--family, work, community, etc

Am divorced, Archeologists
add me on hangouts [email protected]
Advertisement

#396414 by Snow-White Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:07 am
Also into loan scams on different sites

french-business-law.com/company-loans-french-corporate-law-article44
get a loan from us within 5 days nWe give loans within the miininum 500euro and at the most EUR 800,000,00 from the duration of 1-15years.at the 3% interest rate.nContact us now for more information....nEmail: [email protected]

andrewedmonds.over-blog.com/2017/01/easy-loans-hub-fast-same-day-guaranteed-loans-apply-today
Robert:
obtenir un prêt de nous dans les 5 jours
Nous accordons des prêts d’un montant inférieur à 500 euros et d’un montant maximum de 800 000 euros sur une durée de 1 à 15 ans au taux de 3%.
Contactez-nous maintenant pour plus d'informations....
Email: [email protected]