Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#396428 by malu53 Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:16 pm
katealdrich on wixvo.com and connectingsingles

How are you doing today hope you are fine? I am new here and i am here to meet friend and make friends all over the world, I am DR. KATE ALDRICH, from the United Kingdom,
For more details please kindly contact me on my email ([email protected])
Thank you i will be patiently waiting for your response,
same pic on kisirehberi.com
amira maziq
#396429 by malu53 Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:19 pm
also uses pic of previous post on dateolicious.com
Kate
1 kid
divorced
medical doctor
from New York New York

I am very devoted Christian honest trustworthy kind understanding loving compassionate caring love life and hardworking intelligent Humorous and romantic person l am looking for someone that want to take her time to get to know each other better through email phone call and chat and text all to communication to see where it would go from thereBecause l do believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it workif enough attention is given l am looking for my soul mate best friend life partner someone that would be my lover someone to growing with man that would live together shear our happiness and joy together someone that would spend our rest of life together because life is too short to live alongThere is nothing more fantastic than having your best friend as a partner to lean on love admire and share everything withl am wishes to find a man for a serious relationship and marriage to live our happliy life together someone that would growing old together and make her the most happiest man on earth I am a very soulful sweet and loving person
I m one man and always feel 100% complete with happiness any time my special man is home with meUnderstanding has been my best choice of behaviour being soo loyal and gentleMy everyday prayers dreams to God is to meet someone to make each other happy in our life together either good time or bad time we both remain the same to growing old together
I dont look for someone ideal but a real loving and soulful manThe one that would love me allow me to give all my love to her that would become my soul mate my friend a reliable and committed wife and stand by her man in good and bad time
I am very Indoor and I love most activities indoors I am cute I would also like to say I am Single I am somewhat conservative but am adventurous and love doing things from relaxing listen to widerange of music watch good films to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone Im a down to earth real openminded I dont hide my feelings when it comes to the matters of the heart I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I am and want the same in return
#396430 by malu53 Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:25 pm
scammer decided for a different email address on crewell.club
and
fotomesaj.com/Home/MessageDetail?Message=1215

First Name DR. KATE
Last Name ALDRICH
Birthday 8. August 1969
Professional Information
Position Doctor
My Employers Hospitalit­y
My Vessels Hope World­wide Aid, ­support
Contact information Public email [email protected]
About Me I am a Hop­e Worldwid­e Aid, sup­port Docto­r, I will ­tell you m­ore later,­

Kate (Female)

Hello friend, How are you doing today hope you are fine? I am new here and i am here to meet friend and make friends all over the world, I am DR. KATE ALDRICH, from the United Kingdom, I am a Doctor, Practitioner. Presently i work with the United Kingdom, Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health.Serving God is my top priority in, life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, For more details please kindly contact me on my email: [img][email protected][/img] , Thank you i will be patiently waiting for your response, Waiting to hear from you, Dr. Kate.
uses 2nd pic posted on both sites